• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Replacement Theology

• Members

​Wow dude, relax and don't be so sensitive. This thread had nothing to do with you and still doesn't obviously. Your immediate YOU DON'T DO IT demonstrates clearly to me that the truth of it stings you bad. It does me every day too but I am not pointing fingers at what others do or don't as my guide. I am simply stating the facts of Scripture. Just because I haven't let go of the world doesn't mean I am going to pretend that I should not. That is what is fundamentally wrong with modern day believers and why God does not bless Spiritually.

I have say it before and will again: Of the 1000s of IFB believers I have know over all these years, I can count on two hands the number that I could sense were really walking with God and most of the other church members of those people thought they were weird. By the way, I am not among that two hands of people but always wanted to be. I bet most have known a few; the ones that are always soulwinning, always bringing in people, always spreading the Gospel and never involved in useless worldly conversations after church. They don't want to talk about football or TV or movies, they only want to talk about God. Come to think of it, they don't want to waste time on manmade religious ideas like preterism and dispensationalism; they want to discuss the souls of the lost.

To be completely transparent, you would be among the last members in the forum I would expect to get it.

​Just seen too much 'holier than thou' attitudes from some who claim to be much more than they truly are.

Your OP sounded just like them.

And I do not see you "simply stating the facts". You were comparing clean 'enjoyments' to perverted sin, and that is where you left the simple facts.

By the way thanks for the slam - "To be completely transparent, you would be among the last members in the forum I would expect to get it."

Well, ditto.

^_^