• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Some people won't be bullied

• Members

How come no one ever gets concerned over all the hatefulness and bigotry against Christians? :rolleyes:

​Jesus said the world hated Him so they will hate us too. Today it's okay to be bigoted against white people and Christians; which means it's doubly acceptable to go after white Christians.

Notice how the media is mostly quiet with regards to all the black Christian churches taking stands against homosexuality.

• Members

Its to the point, gay supporters are forcing people to agree with them. How much longer until they are forcing people to have sex with them like in Sodom?

​Some of the more radical wing of homosexuals (which the radical wing is quickly becoming the norm) have long called for homosexual infiltration of schools and other facilities with the express purpose of promoting homosexuality and of forcing themselves upon boys and young men.

While the military acknowledges, at least to an extent, the problem of male/female sexual assaults/rapes in their ranks, they have fought to keep the growing problem of homosexual assault/rape from being known...and the media have helped them cover this up.

Public school, as well as college, sex education (and other sex related classes in college) promote "sexual experimentation"; which basically is nothing more than telling students to give homosexuality a try. Students are taught they may not know their true sexual identity until they have experimented with homosexuality, bi-sexuality, group sex, other perversions.

Some schools, and a few other places, now have "genderless" or "co-ed" bathrooms and shower facilities. Others still have sex specific facilities but if a male claims to be feeling like a female they can walk right into the female facility and now their "right".

The whole "equality" movement has always been flawed but today it doesn't even come close to meaning anything like some form of equality. Instead, homosexuals advocate for full acceptance (not just tolerance or equal pay), and not only acceptance, but they want everyone to say homosexuality is great and to prove you really are a homosexual supporter you better be willing to engage in at least a bit of homosexual activity.

(Well, they can shoot me and send me to heaven if they want, I'm not going to kiss a guy like I do my wife and I'm not going to say homosexuality is wonderful or even acceptable when it's a clear and outright sin against God.) (And they better stay away from my wife and children too!)

• Members

​Some of the more radical wing of homosexuals (which the radical wing is quickly becoming the norm) have long called for homosexual infiltration of schools and other facilities with the express purpose of promoting homosexuality and of forcing themselves upon boys and young men.

While the military acknowledges, at least to an extent, the problem of male/female sexual assaults/rapes in their ranks, they have fought to keep the growing problem of homosexual assault/rape from being known...and the media have helped them cover this up.

Public school, as well as college, sex education (and other sex related classes in college) promote "sexual experimentation"; which basically is nothing more than telling students to give homosexuality a try. Students are taught they may not know their true sexual identity until they have experimented with homosexuality, bi-sexuality, group sex, other perversions.

Some schools, and a few other places, now have "genderless" or "co-ed" bathrooms and shower facilities. Others still have sex specific facilities but if a male claims to be feeling like a female they can walk right into the female facility and now their "right".

The whole "equality" movement has always been flawed but today it doesn't even come close to meaning anything like some form of equality. Instead, homosexuals advocate for full acceptance (not just tolerance or equal pay), and not only acceptance, but they want everyone to say homosexuality is great and to prove you really are a homosexual supporter you better be willing to engage in at least a bit of homosexual activity.

(Well, they can shoot me and send me to heaven if they want, I'm not going to kiss a guy like I do my wife and I'm not going to say homosexuality is wonderful or even acceptable when it's a clear and outright sin against God.) (And they better stay away from my wife and children too!)

​Yep, that's what I've been reading and hearing too.

• Members

Hannity (FOX) will continue his rant about hypocrisy by businesses and the political left over what occurs in muslim countries to homosexuals until no one can stay on point for the persecution of Christian liberty. I stayed away from the news all day because I knew it would raise my blood pressure, I've turned it back off.

• Members

Hannity (FOX) will continue his rant about hypocrisy by businesses and the political left over what occurs in muslim countries to homosexuals until no one can stay on point for the persecution of Christian liberty. I stayed away from the news all day because I knew it would raise my blood pressure, I've turned it back off.

​I used to love watching the news but now it doesn't matter what news channel a person watches it's filled with twisting and double-speak. I limit myself to an hour of news a day but I don't even watch that much each day.

While I was using part of my hour yesterday I heard a group on Fox News discussing the Religious Freedom law in Indiana and I heard four "conservatives" denouncing the law and demanding provisions be added to protect homosexuals and other sexual deviants. They brought up that there is a growing move in the Republican Party to remove the plank from the GOP platform regarding the stance against homosexual marriage. Each of the "conservatives" applauded the GOP for becoming more accepting, supporting and even promoting of open homosexual rights, including for homosexual "marriage". They called this "progress". (if progress, it's progress in the wrong direction!)

After carrying on about promoting and supporting sexual perversions, they turned their attention to the Hillary email story and one of the "conservatives" had the nerve to say Hillary lacked morals because of her handling of emails. Wow! To these "conservatives" it's a matter of morality how emails are handled but NOT a moral issue when it comes to open homosexuality.

Two of the "conservatives" call themselves "good Catholics" too. Well, on the matter of homosexuality their church still declares homosexuality to be sin and something that shouldn't be supported. So, in the case of those two "conservatives" not only are they turned against traditional conservative positions, they are in rebellion to their own churches stance on homosexuality. Yet they can't see their own hypocrisy.

How blind the lost are and how troubled the land led by such.

• Members

​I used to love watching the news but now it doesn't matter what news channel a person watches it's filled with twisting and double-speak. I limit myself to an hour of news a day but I don't even watch that much each day.

While I was using part of my hour yesterday I heard a group on Fox News discussing the Religious Freedom law in Indiana and I heard four "conservatives" denouncing the law and demanding provisions be added to protect homosexuals and other sexual deviants. They brought up that there is a growing move in the Republican Party to remove the plank from the GOP platform regarding the stance against homosexual marriage. Each of the "conservatives" applauded the GOP for becoming more accepting, supporting and even promoting of open homosexual rights, including for homosexual "marriage". They called this "progress". (if progress, it's progress in the wrong direction!)

After carrying on about promoting and supporting sexual perversions, they turned their attention to the Hillary email story and one of the "conservatives" had the nerve to say Hillary lacked morals because of her handling of emails. Wow! To these "conservatives" it's a matter of morality how emails are handled but NOT a moral issue when it comes to open homosexuality.

Two of the "conservatives" call themselves "good Catholics" too. Well, on the matter of homosexuality their church still declares homosexuality to be sin and something that shouldn't be supported. So, in the case of those two "conservatives" not only are they turned against traditional conservative positions, they are in rebellion to their own churches stance on homosexuality. Yet they can't see their own hypocrisy.

How blind the lost are and how troubled the land led by such.

​We have to face it, there is no national media voice outlet for Jesus Christ, the Bible, or Christians. I was told yesterday I am worse than ISIS or Hitler for simply commending the Indiana Governor and legislature for supporting the values which made our nation great. In today's scripture reading...

1 Timothy 4:10

Edited by 1Timothy115

• Members

Another governor "doing the right thing" for diversity and the American way.  So heroic!  

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/arkansas-governor-sends-religion-bill-back-rewrite-155537800--finance.html

​Yes, I understand he caved in before he fought, then he is just a man and I have no idea if he is saved. The same for the Indiana Gov. but, I need to applaude their state's original effort and intent A lost nation can never see the hypocrisy in all of this. That is why I enjoyed the scripture I read this morning.

• Members

Lack of backbone and core values they are willing to stand and fight for has been the great weakness of the Republican Party for a long time now. On occasions when they do put forth something good as soon as they are attacked for it they fold.

Look at how quick the new Republican majority in congress backed down and caved in right after they won reelection on promises to do right and fight for it.

• Moderators

Its to the point, gay supporters are forcing people to agree with them. How much longer until they are forcing people to have sex with them like in Sodom?

​You know, this brings up an interesting point: if a gay man rapes another man, can he go to court and claim that he was being discriminated against because that man was clearly willing to have sex with a woman, but not him, so its discrimination? A few years ago this would be a set up for a joke, but the way its going, it may not be too far from the truth.

• Members

I never thought this should be a religious issue.  My opinion. 

Used to be.  That County health departments would report to the NHI (national health institute) Statistics about outbreaks of std's.  That would be reported back to local authorities or if bad enough.  The authorities would get involved right away.  Shutting down nightclubs etc.  Some don't understand prostitutes and sodomites were criminalized.  For public heath reasons.  County health departments have to keep track of things for any potential epidemic. 

Emory University puts out heat maps that show the highest rates of HIV.  I looked the one up for my city is dead center of the sodomite district.  Where things emanate from. 

Now its been published.  From what source I don't know that 1/4 of all sexually active people have some form of std. 

Authority is from God.  Its their duty to protect the public.  I don't know how religion ever got into this.  Its a public health issue just like prostitution.  Any cop with some time in will tell you that. 

From our perspective.  As saints.   The sodomites burn in lust for one another. Attach that to their penchant for multiple partners.  Guess where this might be heading.  Deal is.  This isn't a Christian America.  So try not to find out the hard way.  We are a Holy Nation.  Gods people. In addition a lot of these people really don't get what we are trying to impart in a nice way.  Because the natural mind does not comprehend the things of God. 

Edited by Potatochip

• Members

Pence claims to be Christian. I believe this whole thing is a set-up, that they were organized just waiting for the bill to be signed. 

​First, did you happen to see any affiliation with a particular denomination?  

In reflecting back on all this, the thought has crossed my mind, what would have been the result if both Indiana and Arkansas had signed their bills into law the same day? What would be the result if 10 state's governors had signed bills on the same day? It was too easy picking them off one at a time.

I smell the unclean feet of old slew foot.

• Administrators

He is listed as evangelical, which could mean anything...

Most definitely there is satanic influence at work. The new reading of the bill states that noone can refuse service to anyone. And it's being lauded by many here, a number of whom I, sadly, know. I'm kinda glad we're moving before they are up for re-election. 

Businesses will now either close down or be sued by the government if they are caught not complying. That's gonna be good for the economy, right?

I'm really disgusted right now about it.  We can use any excuse we want - they're under so much pressure, yada, yada. But when the rubber hits the road, it's just plain cowardice.

If a grandmother/bakery owner on the west coast (WA or OR, can't remember) can stand firm and risk everything - her business and her home - rather than bake a cake for a same-sex "wedding", then more shame heaped on the "men" of these states who didn't stand and say tough to the media and the gaystapo. 

We need Christ so badly in this country. But the light is growing dim and the salt has about lost its savor, all the while Christians pat themselves on the back for doing...well, whatever it is they do.