• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Need Some Help From Everyone Who Has Listened To Christian Radio!!!

• Members

We have started a radio station at our church through the help of a ministry in North Carolina. As of yet, we have only programmed on it for 4 hours a day. However, the ministry wants us to buy the station soon. I have the music I need but I need to find enough good Godly radio programs to program 24 hours a day. As of right now we have: Lester Roloff, Creation Moments, The Fellowship Tract League, J. Harold Smith, Darrell Cox, The Legal Alert, Unshackled, Free Indeed (another program from Pacific Garden Mission), Cross Talk, Jimmy DeYoung, Oliver B. Green, Alexander Scourby, Patch the Pirate, Lamplighter TheaterĀ (I'm not 100% happy with this one), and Heart For Missions. Whereas this may seem like a lot, because many of these are short programs this is only about 9 hours worth. If anyone knows of some good Christian Programs out there please let me know!!!

• Moderators

"The Truck Drivers Special" (Maze Jackson), "The Bible for Today" (D.A. Waite), "The People's Gospel Hour (Perry Rockwood) (He went home in '08 but the ministry is still active in Nova Scotia).

Edited by OLD fashioned preacher