• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Bible Quiz

• Members
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, Ukulelemike said:

THANK YOU, BUT I SHALL DEFER MY QUESTION TO ANOTHER FOR NOW. SO WHOMSOEVER WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION, JUMP ON IN!

Okay I got one...

When is the seventh trumpet sounded and what happens?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 5/23/2017 at 5:54 AM, InSeasonOut said:

Okay I got one...

When is the seventh trumpet sounded and what happens?

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever." Revelation 11:15

When? The seventh trumpet is sounded after the two witnesses are killed, and resurrected, the second woe is past, the third woe comes quickly thereafter.

What happens? The kingdoms of the world become the Kingdoms of Christ.

• Members

I've always been taught that the marriage supper of the Lamb was going to be in Heaven during the tribulation period, recent;y I heard its going to be on earth after the tribulation period.. Would someone please tell me the truth here please

• Members
1 hour ago, Rosie said:

I've always been taught that the marriage supper of the Lamb was going to be in Heaven during the tribulation period, recent;y I heard its going to be on earth after the tribulation period.. Would someone please tell me the truth here please

Rosie,

I took the liberty of answering your question on my Revelation chapter 19-22 Study  as I did not want to disturb Rebecca's "Bible Quiz." Here is the link to the Revelation chapter 19-22 Study reference:

Alan

• Members

Wow, I had forgotten about this thread! ? Since a new question hasn't been asked, I'll go ahead and ask one. Don't forget the scripture reference in your answer!

What is the name of the storm that blew up near Crete, catching a ship off guard? Who had given warning that the voyage would be dangerous? 

• Members

Here's one for you all: What's the meaning behind the 153 fish?

Jesus saith unto them, [Bring of the fish which ye have now caught]. Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to [land full of great fishes], an [hundred and fifty and three]: and for all there were so many, [yet was not the net broken]. (John 21:10-11)

Edited by (Omega)
Grammar

• Members
On 10/22/2018 at 4:56 AM, Rosie said:

Paul gasve the warnings

Is it Eurocledon..I know I didn't spell that right

You're correct! The scripture verses are: Acts 27:14 - "But not long after there arose against it a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon." and Acts 27:9-10 - "Now when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous, because the fast was now already past, Paul admonished them,  And said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives."

Omega: How the game is played, is one person asks the question, the person who gets it right first gets a chance to ask a new question, unless they defer to someone else, so it's Rosie's turn, if she wants to ask a question. The question can be worded however, but the answer must be found in a scripture passage. So unfortunately, no matter how good a question is, if the specific answer isn't found in a specific passage of scripture, it doesn't count. However, since you already posted it, if someone wants to take a stab at answering, they are more than welcome! It's an interesting question, one I hadn't thought about before, so I'll have to do some thinking. ?