• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Anti-Netanyahu Rally

• Members

I really have no opinion on this since I don't have a lot of knowledge of the internal politics of Israel.​  Just thought it interesting considering what has happened in Washington lately.

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/03/07/up-to-30000-fill-the-streets-of-tel-aviv-in-anti-netanyahu-rally/#more-21884

• Members

'LibertyBLITZKRIEG.com' this has got to be from the far left of Israel.

"A German term for “lightning war,” blitzkrieg is a military tactic designed to create disorganization among enemy forces through the use of mobile forces and locally concentrated firepower."

I don't have time to dig deeper...just commenting on the sites use of a word which I wouldn't expect any Israeli to use. Kind of gives me a little personal 'blitzkrieg'.

• Members

I've heard Israeli leaders use the term "blitzkrieg" when talking about some of the tactics they have used in past wars against the Arabs.

As we look throughout history there has been no real peace and there will be no real peace until Christ returns. Whoever rules Israel or their Muslim neighbor nation, no matter how they try to bring about peace, there will be no secure peace between them.

• Members

I've heard Israeli leaders use the term "blitzkrieg" when talking about some of the tactics they have used in past wars against the Arabs.

As we look throughout history there has been no real peace and there will be no real peace until Christ returns. Whoever rules Israel or their Muslim neighbor nation, no matter how they try to bring about peace, there will be no secure peace between them.

​The Israelis have such overwhelming power that they could relax their oppressing of the Palestinians without endangering their security. 

Reports show a disregard for Palestinian children, with night time arrests & imprisonment. They are making future enemies. Little children in Gaza are living through devastating wars, & a siege denying them clean water & sewage - & even homes. 

We enjoy relative peace - by recognising each other as humans with basic needs, under a common law, & the injunction:

Rom. 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

• Members

Accurate reports show that the aggressors are the Palestinians,  who have stated repeatedly that the only peace they will accept is the total destruction of Israel and all Jews. 

Accurate reports show that anyone, regardless of background, race, or religious belief is far better provided for by Israel than BY ANY of the surrounding nations.

Accurate reports show that the ones responsible for the poor living conditions of Palestinians in refugee camps are the muslim nations who keep them in those camps and provide poorly for them in spite of the Muslim quran stating that any muslim nation can not Exclude any muslim seeking a home. 

Accurate reports show that Israel use reasonable defensive measures, attacking only military targets, while the Palestinian fighters deliberately use children as shield, siting operations in Schools Etc. 

Accurate reports show that Palestinian fighters do not target military site but civilian site such as day care centres,  school busses, cafés, shopping centres etc.

The ones forcing little Palestinian children through a childhood of war are the Palestinian fighters, who refuse to honour truces and who use those children as weapons in a propaganda war.

• Members

Oppression of Palestinians! I can't understand how anyone can make that claim. I am not about to say Israel does everything right politically but, they are not the aggressors in their region and are surely not oppressors of Palestinians. Palestinians should have already been given territories in the western parts of Saudi Arabia and S.E. Jordan. However, I think the British were the authors of this boundary dispute.

• Members

There were no "Palestinians" until the Arab nations (most notably Jordan) refused to allow those Arab Muslims which didn't want to live in Israel to enter their countries. This, even when most of them were from the country they were trying to enter (again, most notably Jordan). Israel's Arab neighbors created the Palestinians and the mess which has resulted as a direct means of fighting against Israel.

Notice who these "Palestinians" choose to have as their leaders: terrorists. That in itself is very telling. Consider how well you could deal with a neighbor who constantly vandalized your house, car and property. When you come out to try and speak with the neighbor he stands behind his wife and children, throws rocks at you and screams you are harassing him. There can be no peace or resolution to the matter until the hostile neighbor chooses to actually pursue peace rather than violence.

Israel isn't perfect, but they have a right to defend themselves and do what they believe best for their own people and country. Within Israel itself, Jews and Arabs tend to have good relations. They have developed a peaceful co-existence which benefits both. Israel's Arab neighbors, as well as the Palestinians could pursue such but they don't want to. Israel is in a precarious position being a very small nation surrounded by those who hate them while demographics is steadily working against them.

How did the British come to rule all the "home" Island? How did America gain and keep the land she now calls home? How did other nations? Israel is no exception, she has her homeland and must maintain it the same as our own nations and others around the world.

• Members

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/orchestra-of-exiles/origins-map/

Actually John, there were "Palestinians" prior to that.

There was the Palestinian Symphony Orchestra in the 1930's which was made up of refugees.

A list of names is available in the link at the start of this post.

Interestingly,  they were all Jews.

• Members

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/orchestra-of-exiles/origins-map/

Actually John, there were "Palestinians" prior to that.

There was the Palestinian Symphony Orchestra in the 1930's which was made up of refugees.

A list of names is available in the link at the start of this post.

Interestingly,  they were all Jews.

​In the generic sense you are, of course, correct. There were those living in that land who used that term, since the British controlled the land but they themselves weren't actually British. Most who lived there were Jews so their use of the term was common.

The difference being, they knew they weren't a people who were Palestinians, unlike the Arab Muslims today portrayed as being an actual unique people known as Palestinians with rights to the so-called "land of Palestine".

• Members

'LibertyBLITZKRIEG.com' this has got to be from the far left of Israel.

"A German term for “lightning war,” blitzkrieg is a military tactic designed to create disorganization among enemy forces through the use of mobile forces and locally concentrated firepower."

I don't have time to dig deeper...just commenting on the sites use of a word which I wouldn't expect any Israeli to use. Kind of gives me a little personal 'blitzkrieg'.

​"Liberty Blitzkrieg" is merely the name of the blog site.  Blitzkrieg in the title of the site is merely a play on by the sites owner and writer Michael "Krieger" (Krieger-Blitzkrieg).

It is not a left wing Israeli site . . . . it is not even a Jewish site.  He calls it what it does because of what he posts.  Probably of no interest to anyone but here is his bio:

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/author/mkriegs/         Maybe one should check deeper before jumping to conclusions.