• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Shoham.......

• Members

I noticed the Hebrew letters, שהם מנחם, in his email and when I called I was having a tough time understanding some of what he was saying; the bad connection wasn't helping either. At the end of the conversation he apologized for his accent and asked for my name. I asked his and where he was from and said he is Shoham from Israel.  He says he wants my bottle baby lamb for a pet. We'll see.

This is Brownie. His mother rejected him so he comes to get his bottle twice a day and whatever he can steal from his mother when she's at the feed trough.

• Members

I would rather just have a big herd to watch but, economics doesn't permit that. We sold over $4700 worth of sheep last year and all  of those were slaughtered; most right here on the farm. I have yet to kill one myself and am not looking forward to it. I do have two wethers, right now, that I am fattening up but will let my son do any killing. He doesn't mind.  I have shot too many deer to count, over the years, but I'm not very enthused about that anymore either.