• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Greetings everyone.

I found this site and thought it was neat. It is interesting to see various opinions on the plethora of topics that I have already discovered here.

My name is Brandon, I was born and raised in Kentucky. The Lord called me to mission work and I am currently in the most dangerous city in Mexico and have been working at a church I started about 6 months ago. I am 23 years old (I know, I'm young).

I went through some bible college in Louisville, Kentucky (before you ask, it was NOT the Southern Baptist Seminary), went to school for a semester in Mexico, but most of my theological training took place at my local church under my pastor (as I believe the Bible teaches). I learned Spanish at a very early age and started working with missionaries when I was about 13.

I'm glad to be on here and hope to see some helpful topics and discussions. 

• Members

Brandon,

Welcome to OnLine Baptist! Glad to hear that you are in the front lines for the Lord in Mexico. A truly spiritually needy country that is in the throes of a fight between good and evil in a physical dangerous situation. Also, I think all of us glad to hear from an independent Baptist Church that is training its own men. That is a great testimony. All of us commend you for your spiritual and physical courage. And, for the tstimony of your home church.

• 3 weeks later...