• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

It ain't funny no more.

• Members

I have heard it asked by some and I have even said it myself: "What are they smokin' in Washington, anyway."

Well now I have the answer, in London anyway.  I doubt if its any different in Washington, judging by the decisions coming from there. :wacko:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-adviser-chancellor-george-osborne-5251411#ICID=sharebar_twitter

• Members

There have been a few accounts of folks who worked in the White House in different Administrations claiming it was common for many people there to gather in one particular room and do drugs.

Dana Perino was asked about this, as one who said such was in the Bush Two White House, and she said if it was going on she didn't know about it. Then again, everyone knew her stance on such so it's not likely they would have let her know about it.

• Members

Time to own stocks in Doritos and Pizza Hut

​Totally different subject, but along the same principle: I saw a news story saying that South Korea dropped adultery from their legal code so it's no longer illegal to commit adultery. Along with this there was a spike in stocks for condoms and other forms of "birth control".