• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Its Just Me

Guest 1Timothy115

@"I am chief" Do you have access to another browser for testing purposes? I would like to know if it happens to you in just a certain browser or not so that I can narrow down the problem.

​I'll reinstall the Microsoft Browser. I deleted all my cookies before attempting sign in this time but still had to create a new PW.

@BroMatt

Something I just noticed...I still have the spinning circle on the tab for OB (scratch head). Its as if I'm never locked into OB even after 10 minutes. I used to have the OB ICON on the tab.

Also...I have only used Chrome for several years, so its not a new app problem. The only thing I've done recently (months or better) '!' is make changes to my Malwarebytes install and run a scan. I have Norton installed too but it has never been an issue.

It seems for some reason that the cookie is not properly being placed on your computer. If you do not mind, can you create a new user and see if it is happening then? If that fixes it, I can merge the two accounts.

​No sooner said than done...well, maybe not that fast.