• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jewell Smith

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Members

Hello.  I ran across this site while searching for information on Jewell Smith.  I noticed you had cassette tapes of him.  Do you know if discs exist of his martyr and bible lectures?  I contacted Berean Baptist but, they have nothing.  Appreciate any help.  Thanks.

• Members

I have mp3's of his messages that I converted using audacity. I remember meeting him while I was in college. He told us in church that if we got his tapes we could share them, so I'm sharing them. I still think often about the "Bloody" Bible where a man holding a forbidden Bible was beat to death while clutching it to his chest, and he bled out into the book. To love God's Word to that extent is amazing.

4_Reopening_of_the_Canon_of_Scripture.mp3

5_Symbols.mp3

6_Exiled_to_the_Isles.mp3

1_The_High_Cost_of_Our_Bible.mp3

2_The_More_Sure_Word_of_God.mp3

3_The_Evils_of_Extreme_Textual_Criticism.mp3

If anyone would like to convert their libraries into mp3, you'll need this which you can get from Amazon for $14.00 (very reasonable).

https://www.amazon.com/Capture-Converter-Convert-Cassette-Digital/dp/B079N4KPDG/ref=asc_df_B079N4KPDG/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584070138111636&psc=1

The audio jack goes into your earphone port on your recorder and the USB goes into your computer. You will need to download Audacity and the LAME encoder (both are free).

Then sit back and wait for the file to be made. When you save it, you can name it whatever and you can add details such as time and place and speaker, as well as title.

Edited by Baptist_Bible_Believer