• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Left Alone

• Members

The government in Kiev (the government our government supports) left their men in Debaltsevo to die when they could have gotten them out.  A few managed to escape the cauldron and some surrendered but many died.  For what for a corrupt government.  This little video shows a dog that survived the hell of war.  His face and his behavior shows what it is to abandoned by those you trust.  The poor dog no longer knows who to trust . . . . do the men who were only cannon fodder to their leaders trust anyone anymore.  Sad.  

• Members

The illegitimate government in Kiev cares nothing about the people, only in their greed for Western money, supplies ans special treatment. Their illegal takeover of the government and constant lies to try and gain goodies from the West marks them as little more than criminals.

• Members

I am not sure if they are any more illegitimate than many other governments.  If I remember correctly the previous Govt. was a result of a revolution.

​The previous government in Kiev was the result of a legal, democratic election. The West didn't like who was elected president because he decided to accept an economic deal with Russia rather than the one offered by the EU.

• Members

I am not sure if they are any more illegitimate than many other governments.  If I remember correctly the previous Govt. was a result of a revolution.

The government is rife with Nazi's.  The MSM seems to not cover that very well and even if they did I don't think the American would consider that too much of a drawback.  I think the memory of the Nazi (except for them being anti-semetic) years and their atrocities has pretty much faded away among those that have been born since WWII.  If that is the case we will pay for that lapse of memory someday.

• Members

The government is rife with Nazi's.  The MSM seems to not cover that very well and even if they did I don't think the American would consider that too much of a drawback.  I think the memory of the Nazi (except for them being anti-semetic) years and their atrocities has pretty much faded away among those that have been born since WWII.  If that is the case we will pay for that lapse of memory someday.

​Seventy years ago we spent much blood and treasure to fight Nazis yet in 2014 we supported Nazis in overthrowing a democratically elected president. Since then, we've given these Nazis further support, even to the point of risking anything from a local to an international war with Russia. Shame!

• Members

Many regimes begin with revolutions.  If I remember correctly the USA did.

​The current government in Kiev was brought about by direct subversion from America and the EU, especially Germany. They funded, pushed and otherwise supported the uprising in Kiev.

No doubt at some point all governments had a basis in various aspects of violence and war. The point is the hypocrisy of the West in continually waging war and pushing democracy everywhere, claiming democracy is the answer to everything and should always be supported, while at the same time working against every democratically elected government they don't like.

In practice, as the West gives evidence by her actions, democracy is only actually a good thing when leaders they like and leaders which will go their direction are elected. Otherwise, if a people elect leaders the West dislikes or won't play the game the way the West wants them to, it's open season upon subverting that democratically elected government in favor of any unsavory others the West can use.

In the meantime, the West declares their democracies off-limits for scrutiny.

• Members

The EU is not a democracy. It is run by an unelected commission.

​True, but then they continue the charade that the EU is just a subservient entity of the individual Western democracies.

Sadly, even many Christians place democracy, or similar, upon a pedestal as if such is of divine origin when it clearly isn't.

Sin and wickedness concentrates itself in governments regardless of the type they proclaim.

• Members

Makes sense

​True, but then they continue the charade that the EU is just a subservient entity of the individual Western democracies.

Sadly, even many Christians place democracy, or similar, upon a pedestal as if such is of divine origin when it clearly isn't.

Sin and wickedness concentrates itself in governments regardless of the type they proclaim.

​I can see no mention of any type of human government in Scripture as endorsed by God. It is what man makes it to be and the Lord allows it all to run its course as with everything of the world. He endorses none and intervenes in none.