• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Better And Better

• Members

Well, things are really improving in my home state, Oregon.  Our four time liberal governor finally got caught making a big mistake he couldn't cover up and is resigning.  Replacing him and being sworn in will be our new governor, a self admitted and proud of it, bi-sexual woman.  Things are just getting better and better in Oregon . . . . for the deviant class, that is.  :vomit:  Unfortunately their is really no place to run or I would , if my feet would move as fast as they use too, if I could afford it, if I wasn't stuck in this place.  Maybe I'll just fly away . . . . with the Lord's help.

"They shall mount up with wings as eagles;"  :thblisshe5:

• Members

What a shame on our country. Which is worse? A morally and fianancially loose liberal male governor or a liberal bi-sexual woman?

Dogs have more moral sense. At least a dog knows the difference between a male and a female and knows what the proper relationship is between the male and female. Does anybody need clarification on that last sentence?

Welcome to the last days of the modern Sodom and Gomorrah! The morals of these two politicians is a disgrace to any body with any morals left.  

• Members

Dogs have more moral sense. At least a dog knows the difference between a male and a female and knows what the proper relationship is between the male and female. Does anybody need clarification on that last sentence?

Not so sure about that. I've met plenty of dogs who apparently haven't been able to tell the difference between a lady dog and my leg.

• Members

Not so sure about that. I've met plenty of dogs who apparently haven't been able to tell the difference between a lady dog and my leg.

So have I.  And when I used to keep ducks the couldn't seem to differentiate. 

Well, things are really improving in my home state, Oregon.  Our four time liberal governor finally got caught making a big mistake he couldn't cover up and is resigning.  Replacing him and being sworn in will be our new governor, a self admitted and proud of it, bi-sexual woman.  Things are just getting better and better in Oregon . . . . for the deviant class, that is.  :vomit:  Unfortunately their is really no place to run or I would , if my feet would move as fast as they use too, if I could afford it, if I wasn't stuck in this place.  Maybe I'll just fly away . . . . with the Lord's help.

"They shall mount up with wings as eagles;"  :thblisshe5:

There are many things here in my home state of Ohio I do not condone based on Biblical teaching. The senator I voted for, ROB Portman ( R ), has decided to support same-sex marriage, since his son is now an admitted homosexual. It can be over whelming but, I memorized a scripture last year which covers this too.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 

I long for that day when I shall "ever be with the Lord."

Edited by "I am chief"