• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way Of Life - Friday Church News, Volume 16, Issue 7

• Members

CHILDREN REMOVED FROM “PREPPER’S” HOME STILL IN CUSTODY (Friday Church News Notes, February 13, 2015, www.wayoflife.org, fbns@wayoflife.org, 866-295-4143) - On January 12, an army of law enforcement personnel and other government authorities in Hot Springs, Arkansas, removed seven children from the home of a “former pastor,” apparently for the presence of Master Miracle Solution (MMS) in the home.

View the full article

• Moderators

It seems at times, that David Cloud is, himself, a bit too easily convinced about some things. He seems completely against alternative health care, and calls it quackery, despite the fact that this term was originally applied to standard alopathic (sp?) medicine, coming from the word 'quick', which referred to quicksil;ver, better known as mercury, which was used heavily (no pun intended) in the early times of alopathic medicine. Alopathic medicine holds to the idea of cut/burn/poison someone until they are better-this is the typical route of modern medicine. THEY are the quacks, and as a result of their quackery, more than 100,000 die each year from properly-prescribed alopathic medicines, not to mention improperly-prescribed, which happens often.

Now I understand that there is a lot of quackery in alternative health and one must be careful and dodue diligence in studying what is out there. But my wife and I both hold to caring for ourselves, and do very well at it.

I will write more later on this, gotta go pick my love up from work.

• Administrators

We use a number of alternative "medicines." But I don't think I would use the MMS that this article references. At least not orally. There are way too many safe things out there that will do what that supposedly does.

I read an article about a guy who mixes it with a couple of other things and uses it to soak his feet in to fight the fungus. He said it's improved but not cleared up - after more than a year. Well, this stuff must not be all that great, then...if he used white vinegar to soak his feet in, he'd have no more fungus.  And white vinegar isn't even a medicine.

I agree that there is a lot of quackery out there.  And we definitely need to do due diligence in studying it out. But I'd say the same for modern medicine, too. Just check out the ads for so many meds - all of the side effects that are possible. Who in their right mind would want to risk some of them - which include death?  

I had heard about this case and heard that the family was not using the MMS orally, but in their soil. For some reason. Who knows if what I heard was correct.

This is a two-fer for the government. Religious homeschoolers AND alternative med users. Bad, bad people. SMH.

• Members

Alternative or homeopathic remedies. Vitamins. Sorry to make you all mad but it needs regulated. There's very good reasons for the FDA. How the vitamin industry isn't regulated is beyond my comprehension. Make any claim you want with no proof whatsoever and put it on a shelf with whatever you want in it. No prOBlem?

• Members

Alternative or homeopathic remedies. Vitamins. Sorry to make you all mad but it needs regulated. There's very good reasons for the FDA. How the vitamin industry isn't regulated is beyond my comprehension. Make any claim you want with no proof whatsoever and put it on a shelf with whatever you want in it. No prOBlem?

Amen. And it's funny how selective folks' scepticism can be--sure I'm guilty of that too.

• Members

Yes, since we can't trust anybody that is in the big food or drug business, it would be nice if we could trust somebody to regulate those industries.  Unfortunately I don't trust the big business cronies at the FDA anymore than I trust the big business' that they come from.  We live in a nation and a world today where we don't know what is in anything we ingest unless we or our best friend grow or raise it.  I guess you could call me cynical but yeah, I am.

• Moderators

So we should trust the FDA, that approves drugs that regularly kill people when properly prescribed, but declares raw milk unsafe and illegal, to regulate vitamins, that currently kill no one? Raw milk, by the way, doesn't kill anyone e either, except in the stories of those in the pasteurized milk Industry.
No, less regulations, please, not more.

• Members

My biggest irritation here is that folks are not at all understanding is that  vitamins were invented by GOD. Cellular respiration is but one of the processes of cellular work. It is the one whereby the cell makes the energy molecule, adenosine triphosphate. ATP. When I took Anatomy a Physiology (10 units) I memorized cellular respiration because it is a beautiful example of creation, plus I earned extra credit on tests for being able to diagram it. Just google images of it and you will see what I mean- it is hard to say how many steps exactly but there are at least 19, and that is only because many simplify it so I can't show you outside of a hardcopy book the real and beautiful details- because they won't go into all of them. One of the things they have on the online pics is that each molecule becomes another molecule by a change of one or two elements or the movement of certain elements into a different position, for example the first step, glucose becomes glucose -6 and the next step is fructose 6 and on down the line. In order to change each molecule into the next moleculem there had to be an enzyme interact with it to "unlock" it. And that enzyme needs a vitamin or mineral to work. If there is a deficiency, the "key" of the enzyme doesn't have the right shape to fit into the "lock" of the molecule and therefore the action cannot occur. This is why evolution is stupid because all these factors are so minute and detailed that evolution by accident doesn't have a chance. But also, Christians, if we ignore the science that God made, then we appear as fools too. Because you see in the 1890's when the industrial revolution began, they learned how to refine flour and sugar and removed important vitamins in the process, but the appealing whiteness of these denatured foods were so attractive, that people didn't know yet that they were losing important nutrients, And then began the nutritional deficiency diseases, pellegra(niacin-B3), Beri Beri (Thiamine-B1), scurvy©, ariboflavinosis(riboflavin-B2), hypocOBalaminemia (B12), rickets (D and sunlight-as folks left the sunny farmlands and worked in dark, dank factories), paraesthesia (pantothenic acid-B5),etc. These substances were named  "vitamins" because they "vita" gave life. You will die if your deficiency goes on too long. Do you not know thousands died from vitamin deficiencies?  If your doctor doesn't start with vitamins to heal you, he will keep selling you various toxic drugs to abate your symptoms until you worsen and eventually die and never be diagnosed as vitamin deficient. That is how it is done today. The lesson of vitamins has been lost on the last several generations. It all went to money and when people get well, they aren't bringing in money. I see this every day- I work in a rehab hospital. The AMA was founded by the Rockefellers and they have warped everything they have touched for the last 200 years. Because they are tools of Satan. They are the ones cheifly responsible for work on the microchip/mark of the beast.

Out of 129 medical schools in America, 29 have any sort of nutrition classes at all. I know because I have made it my business to know- it is cheaper to feed your livestock all their nutrients than to call the vet frequently and have constant sickness in the herd and no lasting solutions. Read William Albrecht- there are several white papers of his writings online free- see soilminerals.com because you see it all goes back to the flood- we live in a cursed world- before the flood, the soils were still intact with the minerals in a balance placed there by God. The plants were able to make the vitamins with the minerals, and without this balance we have deficient plant crops. When the flood surged and churned, it made places iodine deficient, like the goiter belt. And copper deficient, like many of the western lands, and selenium deficient, like the great basin, and selenium toxic like Kern county CA.

Look up the monologue "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" by Joel Wallach, free on youtube. Look up the free pdf Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A Price; gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html

Look up any books by Pat Coleby on livestock, and Neal Kinsey's Hands on Agronomy. acres USA has some free articles and these show how the minerals work with the plants. Example- if the soil is selenium deficient, the plants can't make vitamin E- these deficiencies cause white muscle disease and floppy kid syndrome in newborns and if you don't get nutrients to them they will die. Or be crippled lifelong until they die. Jerry Lewis was fired from the MD foundation because he found research and excitedly showed his masters that selenium deficiency was the cause (like floppy kid syndrome) and you know what they did to show their appreciation for finding the cure? They fired him. That is money lost to the foundation.

I just finished a series of books by Abram Hoffer on high dose niacin to CURE alcoholism and schizophrenia- and he had been doing that since 1950. He got Bill Wilson's blessing by helping him with symptoms that would have driven him back to alcohol. Bill Wilson, the founder of AA was excited and promoted it but his AA board didn't go along with him, can you believe that? Please read this important little book by Abram Hoffer, he worked with many thousands of people that wuld otherwise have been doomed to depression and catatonia in an institution if not for 3 grams of niacin a day (the usual dose- yes no flush works too). He proved many times over that it was safe and more effective thatn drugs- and over time was able to  reduce the heavy meds they were on and in most cases eliminate the heavy meds completely. For alcoholics, niacin relieved the symptoms that otherwise would drive them back to drinking. He also wrote a small book on other things niacin heals in Niacin, the real story. As it turns out, niacin is another major nutrient in cellular respiration- NAD and NADH are molecules important in working with the enzyme to facilitate the change to make a molecule take the next step in the cellular respiration chain reaction.http://highered.mheducation.com/sites/0072507470/student_view0/chapter25/animation__how_the_nad__works.htmlSo it is very, very important. Can we imagine why pellegra kills? Dr. Hoffer had come to the conclusion after working with niacin for many decades that things like schizophrenia, alcoholism, OCD, ADD, ADHD, bipolar, etc all were an aspect of severe pellegra, a severe niacin deficiency. As one of the main symptoms is dementia. Hmmmm, wonder if it would clear up a bucnh of our little old dementia people?

I just finished reading another book this morning on high dose vitamin D, and the research does NOT show toxicity at the levels that are assumed- but that it began to be used to heal people in the 1930's and the medical indutry fought back with disinformation, and docs today repeat the disinformation because they must have been drunk in their premed classes during anatomy and physiology and just crammed for their tests and didn't retain anything. That's my theory. I didn't come out of those classes without a great deal of validation of my previous use of vitamins.

• Members

So we should trust the FDA, that approves drugs that regularly kill people when properly prescribed, but declares raw milk unsafe and illegal, to regulate vitamins, that currently kill no one? Raw milk, by the way, doesn't kill anyone e either, except in the stories of those in the pasteurized milk Industry.
No, less regulations, please, not more.

I think some vitamins can kill. 

Once when we spent a couple of week or so in France, we couldn't find pasteurized milk only UHT which is what the French mostly have.  Someone in the village said we could get fresh milk from Monique who kept a cow.  Monique and her sister had what are called these days, "Learning difficulties."  They had a boyfriend who I think they shared, but I am not sure.  But one day he sold their cow, so no more milk.  Which we were not too unhappy about as Monique brought it round in a large Tupperware container each morning that always looked as if it needed a good wash. 

• Members

I grew up on fresh milk from the cow not from the supermarket and not pasteurized or homogenized or otherwise improved by modern science.  I knew many others who also drank such strange dangerous liquid and lived to tell about it.  We use to get a goodly amount of cream on the top of the bottle which came at the same price as the milk.  We always had whipping cream or whatever when we wanted it at no extra exorbitant cost.

Oh, and by the way, I ain't dead yet although I definitely will be someday but not because of the fresh milk.

When a people get lied to and brainwashed for enough years they become convinced that government experts know best.  What a shame it is.  :hide:

Edited by ThePilgrim

• Members

People also get lied to and brainwashed to believe that all laws or regulation is to harm them and that medicine is bad and trust no one. People get brainwashed to believe that handfuls of vitamins will cure anything that ails them. People get brainwashed to think all pesticides and all chemicals are bad. People get brainwashed to believe everything is a conspiracy. People get brainwashed to hoard food because they believe there's famine coming. 

Nothing I say is going to change your mind and nothing you say is going to change mine.

• Moderators

People also get lied to and brainwashed to believe that all laws or regulation is to harm them and that medicine is bad and trust no one. People get brainwashed to believe that handfuls of vitamins will cure anything that ails them. People get brainwashed to think all pesticides and all chemicals are bad. People get brainwashed to believe everything is a conspiracy. People get brainwashed to hoard food because they believe there's famine coming. 

Nothing I say is going to change your mind and nothing you say is going to change mine.

Dasiy, if you do a little research, yo will find that there is a lot of management-sharing between such organizations as Monsanto, the FDA and the USDA, as in, the CEO of Monsanto leaves, then goes to work as the head of the FDA or the USAD, and proceeds to approve all of Monsanto's products. Its been going on since before Reagan was in office. Its part of Crony Capitalism. And its not a conspiracy theory, its fact.

Monsanto has developed what is called a terminator seed line. Basically, they produce seed that they sell, which produces beautiful plants, but all the next generation seeds are infertile. To grow a new crop, you have to buy more seed each year, rather than doing what God designed them to do, collect seed and plant again next year. 

They also produce round-up ready crops, which means they inject the seed with a round-up herbicide gene, using e.coli to break through the cell wall. This way, the plants can be prayed with round up and only the weeds die. But the plants also have herbicide grown into them. Not good. And the USDA approved of it.

I may not be able to change your mind, but maybe if you did some research on it, it might change your mind. 

**edited to add: By the way, there IS a conspiracy going on: Satan hates mankind and wants to kill us all-so is it any wonder that he would use men lusting for money and power to do that work for him? HE is our enemy, and those who reject Christ are his to direct and control, and they do the bidding of their father. Satan is a murderer and a liar: is it any wonder that his followers would be, too?

Also, there is a difference between hoarding and saving, or growing your own. We save food and grow much of our own as we are able, but we hardly hoard it: we have t to help others when hard times do come. And if you can't look at what this government is doing to destroy this nation, then you have serious blinders on-there is an intention in the politics of the left, such that even many of my liberal friends are beginning to fret over what's happening.

• Members

I think some vitamins can kill. 

Once when we spent a couple of week or so in France, we couldn't find pasteurized milk only UHT which is what the French mostly have.  Someone in the village said we could get fresh milk from Monique who kept a cow.  Monique and her sister had what are called these days, "Learning difficulties."  They had a boyfriend who I think they shared, but I am not sure.  But one day he sold their cow, so no more milk.  Which we were not too unhappy about as Monique brought it round in a large Tupperware container each morning that always looked as if it needed a good wash. 

Which ones and what proof? Stats in the poison control center show none. 100,000 + people die every year from properly prescribed and taken Rx meds.

Dirty tupperware for milk? why didn't you say something? Why are we always so afraid to talk about necessary things? Cleanliness is absolutely needed when dealing with milk.

Try buying vitamins in the EU- they are regulated and prescribed and very small doses so you can't get enough to do any good. Haven't heard of Abram Hoffer? Look him up! He did phenomenal work with alcoholics and schizophrenics for many years. These are definitely two prOBlem to society groups that need healing. Using a simple vitamin. What could be wrong with that? The only reason we in the US have rights still on our vitamins is because Linus Pauling, the vitamin C doctor , went to bat for us. He won the NOBel prize for his vitamin work with cancer. If vitamins cure cancer, why would you be against that? And yes they do, I have done in home care with a cancer patient and it wasn't until I loaded her up with vitamins that she could tolerate the chemo and grow her hair back and walk again, and clean house again and eventually drive again and be on her own again. She had been down to 83 pounds and couldn't eat (chemo destroys the gut lining) went deaf (healed with vitamins) couldn't walk, couldn't stand, lost her hair. She would have died without vitamins.