• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

lowlyservant

A Supernatural Experience With Christ [Jesus]

Covenanter, I am Holy Roman Catholic. :)

Being RC does not exclude you from salvation - true repentance and a living faith in
Jesus Christ as Lord, God and Saviour is necessary for all Christians, regardless of denomination. However there is much confusion.

Allegiance to church and the Papacy above the Holy Scripture is a serious divide. We believe in conversion and baptism of believers, and independent churches governed by the Word of God. .

Convenanter, My allegiance is to God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit first. The Holy Scriptures second. And the church third.

PS: I am not able quote posts for some reason. Would you happen to know why? I click on the "Quote" button and nothing happens.

Edited by lowlyservant

I believe that the salvation of souls is a battle the Christian faces here on earth. It is true that the Son of God has won this battle for the believer. I choose of my own free will to participate in my heavenly family's business of salvation. To join my brother and in this battle we face today.

lowlyservant, would you permit me ask a few questions in order for all of us to a better undestanding of your background.

1. Do you regulary attend an independent fundamental Baptist Church? Or, please tell us the type of church that you are a member of.

2. Can you relate to us your salvation experience?

3. Do you attend Chaismatic, or, Pentalcostal, type churches or special meetings?

4. Apart from this discussion group, do you normally use the NKV Bible, or another translation?

Thank you for your reply.

Edited by AlanTaiwan

Ukulelemike, I believe in the Holy Trinity, Father, Son, andt Holy Spirit. I believe that most people refer to Father God as "God Almighty." They are three persons in the one godhead.

Okay, but do you believe Jesus is God, or A god? Its a simple question. Let me give a verse to use as a foundation for the question:

1Tim 3:16: "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Ukulelemike, I believe in the Holy Trinity, Father, Son, andt Holy Spirit. I believe that most people refer to Father God as "God Almighty." They are three persons in the one godhead.

Sincere congratulations to you. You have demonstrated more accurate Scriptural knowledge in some of your posts in this thread alone than any pope in history.