• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Supernatural Experience With Christ [Jesus]

lowlyservant

• Members

When I was a 9 year old boy and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in all white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I erroneously thought someone was playing a trick on me to make me become highly religious. Then I became agnostic and got lost for 35 years. I began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I nearly died at the hands of these spirits - both human and demon alike. I've noticed the humans lose their family and friends. They are scattered throughout the netherworld. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. They are masters at the art of deception. Their evil shall not stop without divine intervention and restoration of the soul. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. I've discovered that it is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins and in need of salvation.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was also preached to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Father God reached out to me and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." God battles evil by salvaging souls through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago. God had done this to let me know that He was there in the beginning of man's time.

I suffered at the hands of these evil spirits for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my undeserving vocation to be be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane 35 years earlier.

Luke 15:4-6. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'

I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these spirits. He put my deceased mother behind me. And the most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a small child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was letting me know that I would be with my mom and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell.

I asked Jesus who these spirits were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were the dead. I could see that they were lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus had sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them. And that He would forgive them of their sins and deliver them into heaven. Jesus is mighty to save.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Later, I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these poor souls hearts. He was informing me that the work for atonement had been done. Then, with His powers going through me, He changed them back because the work could not be accepted until the door to my hearing and seeing them was closed. I am currently working on this.

Also, an angel made himself known to me. I've had many dreams and visions, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. I am looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits restored, and seeing my mom again.

*All bible verses are from the NKJV unless otherwise noted.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote: "When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding."

John 20:12. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Jesus appeared to me in what I believe to be this same white.

• Moderators

Father God reached out to my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that He was there in the beginning. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, He moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk). Four years later I got possessed twice by a demon trying to sit on God's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as God like a babbling fool. His glory (deceit) was short lived.

From the quote that I have bolded above, I can tell you that the 'father god' you met with was not the God of the Bible, because this is an untrue statement, according to the Bible.

After the last day of creation, God looked upon ALL that He had created, (which had to have included Lucifer, being a created being), and declared it ALL very good.  " And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." (Gen 1:31)

This tells me that the fall of Lucifer occurred after this point-any estimation would be meritless, except to say it occurred sometime before the fall of man, OBviously, and the first date we have after that was Adam being 120 when Seth, his their son, was born. So, within maybe 100 years from the beginning of creation until the fall of Lucifer.

This means, then, that the battle between (I assume that's what you meant) good and evil could NOT have been since the beginning of time, which began on day one of creation.

I asked Jesus who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at pointing at me. He was telling me that I could offer up alms for the atonement of their sins, thus giving real hope to what I believe to be about 75-80 souls

Again, on the bolded part, of course, biblically this is foolishness-only Jesus offers up atonement for sin, which He did once for all men for all time on the cross of Calvary, where He shed His perfect blood for the sin of the world. Those who die without Christ are doomed-no alms, not prayers, no candles lit, nothing will bring them out of the eternal state they walked into.

If these events you are speaking of are real, then you are dealing with devils, not the Lord. he left us His word by which we are to test them. We are told, 'Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God, for many false prophets are gone out into the world' (1John 4:1).

By not trying the spirits you have encountered, you are disOBeying the command of God to do so. If it is actually the Lord, then He would be pleased you try Him according to His word-but from what you have said, this is clearly NOT God because it goes against His word.  You are in very dangerous terrritory here.

• Members

Lowly Servant
Your experiences are extraordinary but are very unlikely to be genuine experiences of the Holy Spirit of God.

I advise you to seek God by repentance, reading of Jesus' dealings with folk he encountered - e.g. Nicodemus in John 3. Come with payer in humility, seeking God afresh.

May God bring you to a living relationship with himself.

• Members

.Quote: "I prayed to Jesus..."

Quote: "He put my mom behind me..."

Quote: "He was telling me that I...would be gathered to my people..."

I find this to be a most loving thing that the Father and Son do for their people.

Genesis 25:8. Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man full of years, and was gathered to his people.

• Members

Quote: "Father God reached out to my brokenness and I heard Him say, 'the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."

Quote: "He spoke using my own vocal cords..."

Mathew 10:20. for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

The word Genesis means, "beginning". This book is about the beginning of mankind. So, the battle against good and evil for mankind can be found in the book of Genesis with Eve and the serpent in the Garden of Eden. This is our beginning.

• Moderators

Quote: "Father God reached out to my brokenness and I heard Him say, 'the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."

Mathew 10:20. for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

"But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you." (Matt 10:17-20)

You have pulled this right out of context: this is not the Spirit causing you to make babbling sounds, but the Lord giving you a word in your defense when you are arrested for His testimony, and specifically, it was given to the disciples, the 12, when Jesus sent them out to preach through Israel.

So to use this verse, completely out of its context of meaning to explain how you babbled uncontrollably and believe its God because of a smell, is a bit far-fetched.

• Administrators

Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

• Members

Quote: "He was telling me that I...would not be forgotten..."

Quote: "I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again."

Isaiah 49:15. Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.

Like Father God, Jesus does not forget His people.

• Administrators

Ukulelemike, I was merely demonstrating that Father God truly does speak through people. Do you believe that the Father would do for the 12 that which He would not do for us? He was speaking to me. I am not claiming to be a representative of God's.

He speaks to us today through His Word, the Bible, not by supernatural voices. We have His complete, revealed will and direction for our lives contained within the pages of our Bible.

"Familiar Spirits" speak to men through supernatural voices if those men open themselves up to the influence of demons.

Archived