• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pretty Big!

ThePilgrim

• Members

Got up at 4:00 this morning and managed to find out more about the explosion.  Thank God it was not a nuke.  The Ukies managed to hit a chemical plant with their Tochka U missiles. Not a nuke.  The reason I was worried is the Ukranian's do have artillery capable of firing tactical nuclear shells that they inherited from the Soviet Union days.  Pray God does not let us send them more weaponry.  The government in Kiev is indeed in the process of fighting a no holds barred, total war.  They are desperate and so is the U.S. so granny bar the door.

Aftermath:

• Members

I counted 36 seconds from the first hint of flash to the sound of the explosion which would mean it was about 7.5 miles from the camera. Before that, you can hear several much smaller explosions, possibly from the missiles being launched.. Glad it wasn't a nuke and hope no one was hurt.

• Members

• Administrators

Notice that I said "something like this." To think that Russia is the only country that has developed something of this magnitude is not realistic.

• Members

Got up at 4:00 this morning and managed to find out more about the explosion.  Thank God it was not a nuke.  The Ukies managed to hit a chemical plant with their Tochka U missiles. Not a nuke.  The reason I was worried is the Ukranian's do have artillery capable of firing tactical nuclear shells that they inherited from the Soviet Union days.  Pray God does not let us send them more weaponry.  The government in Kiev is indeed in the process of fighting a no holds barred, total war.  They are desperate and so is the U.S. so granny bar the door.

Aftermath:

>

• Members

I understood that Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons after the cold war on a treaty that guaranteed their territory. (with Russia and the US I think).  

Yes, that is what I have always understood.  But these days I would not put it past a good friend of the Nazi's in Kiev to supply one.  I am so glad it was not the case . . . . because if it had been the case it prOBably would have been just the first of many huge explosions on both sides of the Atlantic.  

Archived