• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello From Georgia

• Members

I signed up for the Fighting Fundementlist Forums. I am not sure whats going on over there lol. So I found this forum. Which is much more in line with biblical beliefs it seems.

I am a street preacher, evangelist. Have been for many years. I am interested in your soulwinning forum. I have learned a lot from IFB soulwinners over the years. I like the IFB. I now go to Church of God, Cleavland TN.

• Members

Ah yea, Episcopal in organization, pre-trib. Mostly they don't use tongues at all. I haven't completely made my mind up about everything. I'm a street preacher and preach Christ Crucified, salvation. Believe scripture is the Word of God. I spend more time out on the streets preaching with other street preachers than in Church.

• Moderators

Welcome.

What's going on at the Fighting Fundamentalist board? A lot of fighting, which is why I left.  Its good to strive for truth, but there comes a point when its just striving, and time to walk away.

We strive a bit here, but it generally remains friendly and profitable, (spiritually).