• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chinese Food

• Members
I don't think we should be eating meat that eat meat anyway.
Cows, chicken, pigs, etc. usually eat vegatables.

Cats and dogs eat meat like we do. but people eating cats and dogs don't really bother me that much especially during tough time.. It's how they cooked them that bother me. Animals should be dead before anything else is done to them.

Of your list there, the only one that doesn't eat meat is cows, all the others(chickens, pigs, dogs, cats) are meat eaters, just because we don't raise some of them on meat, doesn't mean they aren't meat eaters.

C

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These OLB threads get so funny, sometimes. It helps with the sanity in life. From a thread on Chinese Food and Offering it...to eating cats and dogs? Animals Beware. :lol:

Seriously, though, they do eat dogs in the Philippines. The one missionary last fall made it a point that they will save a baby with half an arm (birth defect) for i.e...over an animal w/o a soul. Now, that is "true" compassion. I just wouldn't want to know that it was doggie that I ate...until waaay after the meal. Ya know, poor "Fido"? It is hard enough eating deer (and I love venison). It is sooo healthy, too. Sometimes, I just don't want to think about "Bambi" of Walt Disney.

Now, what's everyone having for supper? I'm starved. LOL. :wave:

We have a student in our college who is from Korea...he likes cat...and I don't mean pets. :lol:

This is the funniest thread in a very long time! It just keeps getting better. :lol: :clap:

I don't eat them. But I was told they don't feel it anyway. Not like cats anyhow.

If they can't "feel it" then why do they scream? They scream when you put them in the boiling pot. Their lil' claws go crazy. I was crying when I saw this happen.