• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Anyone Remember Seeing This Weddding?

• Members

Wow! Is this Elmer Gantry when he first started out? I wonder how many bucks his parents made off of his cuteness?

The Charismatic Charlatans, once in a while, have their children as a side show to their antics ( or circus, take your pick of words). If our charlatan ministers view this they will have visions of their children raking in the dough by performing marriages, funerals, and other religious gatherings for more loot and fame! Nothing like a child to work on the pursestings, (whoops! I should have said heart!), of the dumb sheep.

Please read this disclaimer! Brethren, please take note, this is a facetious post and not to be taken as a picture of every charismatic church (maybe 90 percent, but not all!) and I do not want to purposely offend all of the brethren. Nor, do I want a brother giving me an example of how a independent Baptist chruch pastor is in the ministry for the money. I am sure there are, but, they are not the majority . Every hypocrite and back slidden saint  in the world targets any independent minister that goes bad. Every once in a while I like a little "religious" humor. Every once in a while I take a peek, on the internet of course, to our friend of the cloth, Kenneth Hagin, or some other charlatan, for a good laugh. Man, look at the flashy clothes that these brethren wear! And the antics! 

And, I guess I better claim another disclaimer as I do not follow the clown business very close, I guess that every clown needs a flashy wardrOBe to perform his antics before his audience.

Archived