• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Russia (Magog) & Iran (Persia) Sign Defense Deal - Ezek 38-39

• Members

With the rise of anti-semitism in America, I doubt it will be long before Bibi starts encouraging American Jews to head to Israel

Zechariah 2:6–7 KJV

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

Zechariah 2:6 tells the Jews to come home from the north. About 1,250,000 Russian Jews have gone home to Israel since 1948. Israel now has a population of between 5,500,000 and 6,000,000 Jewish people. Close to 23% of Israel’s population has come from the Russian north since 1948. My mother paid for several Russian Jews’ passage home to Israel. This Bible passage is written for our time!

How did Zechariah know there would be a large population of Jewish people in the north? God told the prophets the future. Read and think about verse seven.

Notice that a group of Jews are still “living with the daughter of Babylon,” when the Russian Jews are going home. Since 2/3 of the Jews living outside Israel live in America, I believe America is the daughter of Babylon.

Babylon is the name of the Antichrist’s kingdom in Revelation. This Babylon is the political Babylon referred to in Revelation 16:19, which will be destroyed near the end of the tribulation.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

—Revelation 16:19 KJV

• Members

This is about the New Heavens and New Earth.

What about the 1000 years?

I know this is taught as the 1000 years, but it isn't.

Read the passage. Are children born in heaven or eternity? Is there sin in eternity? Is there death in eternity?

Isaiah 65:17-25 describes the earth in the kingdom age.

• Members

Concerning Zechariah 2:6 & 7

OBviously it is referring to both the return of the Jews from Babylon to rebuild the Temple and it also prophetic, as Eric Stahl, points out. A lot of the prophesies had a dual meaning in the Old Testament prophets and this is one of them. Eric is correct and it is not a case of 'private interpretation.'

• Members

Read the passage. Are children born in heaven or eternity? Is there sin in eternity? Is there death in eternity?

Isaiah 65:17-25 describes the earth in the kingdom age.

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence* an infant of days, nor* an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
*[Like in the time of our current earth]
But in eternity?
21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
We will have an existence in eternity to enjoy existing through living.

• Members

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence* an infant of days, nor* an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
*[Like in the time of our current earth]
But in eternity?
21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
We will have an existence in eternity to enjoy existing through living.

Notice verse 20. The child becomes a sinner at 100 years old which is the age of accountability in the kingdom age. There is on sin in heaven. Also it is possible to fill your days and die in the kingdom.

• Members

Notice verse 20. The child becomes a sinner at 100 years old which is the age of accountability in the kingdom age. There is on sin in heaven. Also it is possible to fill your days and die in the kingdom.

You OBviously are not looking at the wording I highlighted in post #68 verse 20??

It is comparing the old earth to the new earth. And you apply a made up view to the verses

and create a 'millenium' set up.

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Compare in the book of Revelation 21 -

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

• Members

Brethren,

In Revelation 20:1-7 we have the literal 1000 Year Reign of the Lord Jesus. In verse 1 and 2 Satan is bound during this time.The prophecies of Zechariah 14:4, 8,10 and 11 are fulfilled. the Milleninal Temple that Ezekiel prophesied in Ezekiel chapter 40-48 is also fulfilled; literally.

Isaiah 65:20, "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

During the Millenium people will live for a long time, as in Genesis before the flood, but the Millenial reign is not heaven nor is it considered eternity.

In Revelation 20: 7-10 Satan is loosed, for  a very short period and, again, deceives most of the world. After the great battle of God and Magog, Satan is cast into the lake of fire for eternity; see Ezekiel chapter 38 and 39.

In Revelation 20:11-15 we have the final judgment, the 'Great White Throne of Judgment.'

Now, in Revelation 21:1 we read, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. and I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride for her husband." 

There will be no more death in heaven, heaven is on the earth at this time, and nOBody will die in eternity.

The passage from Isaiah 65:17-25 is referring to different times.

The prophets, as here, did not necessarily speak in the proper sequence of events.The proper order of future events is in the Book of Revelation. A lot of the confusuion is, at times, trying to put the proper sequence of events as the prophet spoke of them. In the Book of Revelation we have the complete and proper sequence of events. 

Isaiah 65:17, "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come to mind." The proper sequence of the filfillment of this prophecy is recorded in Revelation 21:1, which is after the Millenium and the Great White throne of Judgment.

Isaiah 65:18-25 is a direct reference to the 1000 Year Millenial Reign of Christ.  

• Members

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

During the tribulation the atmosphere is burned and rolled up as a scroll. Isaiah 25:25-26 tells us that the sun will become 7 fold strength. Revelation 16:8-9 tells us the sun will burn men.

When Jesus comes back to earth he will heal the atmosphere and the land or people could not live on earth.

After the 1000 year kingdom age man will revolt with the devil and God will send down fire and destroy the earth again so it will be refurbished again after the 1000 years.