• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

9 - 11?

• Administrators
President' date=' Ronald Reagan...a Liberal. LOLOLOLOLOL. The actor turned president, was probably his reasoning???[/quote']

No - it was because Reagan was a liberal at one time. He was a Democrat, he was pro-choice...when he was governor of CA, my grandpa didn't like him at all.

When he ran for POTUS, he became anti-abortion. His daughter Maureen was angered with him because he changed. She felt it was only due to his campaign. But I do believe that Reagan had a change of heart...even though Nancy tried to get him to change back to pro-choice.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I just told hubby about this site disappearing, and the jokster just said..."I noticed that there is a black van parked outside of the house." LOL. He said that they are gonna have to take his guns away from his "cold dead hands" before he goes anywhere. :lol:

Can't ya all tell how scared we really are??? LOL.

"Go get em' Duke"...our lil' Pomeranian...he "thinks" he is Adolf Hitler. :Bleh

• Members

Uh huh...that's what too many conspiracy theories do to one. :lol:

I want to see one of the regular media outlets report on these things...instead of always "world net daily" or something. They are always so negative and dramatic about life, I rarely read them.

Yes, it is vaguely coming back to me. I remember the whole Maureen stuff. My mine said that she needed to be sent away to a convent---keep in mind we were Catholic. I also remember Nancy and the "Horrible Scopes". Wow...from Martha Washington starting the nation out every day in daily devotionals to Nancy practicing voodoo. :ooops

I do remember when he became POTUS, the air traffic controllers went on strike. A friend of mine's dad became a warden in a prison after that. His retirement plan and benfits were much better. He said the job was easier b/c it was a "minimum security" prison. He liked Reagan. hehe.

Yes, it is vaguely coming back to me. I remember the whole Maureen stuff. My mom said that she needed to be sent away to a convent---keep in mind we were Catholic. I also remember Nancy and the "Horrible Scopes". Wow...from Martha Washington starting the nation out every day in daily devotionals to Nancy practicing voodoo. :ooops

I do remember when he became POTUS, the air traffic controllers went on strike. A friend of mine's dad became a warden in a prison after that. His retirement plan and benfits were much better. He said the job was easier b/c it was a "minimum security" prison. He liked Reagan. hehe.

• Administrators
I want to see one of the regular media outlets report on these things...instead of always "world net daily" or something. They are always so negative and dramatic about life' date=' I rarely read them.[/quote']

And you would believe it if the MSM reported on it? :lol::lol: I think I'd tend to believe it less!!!! :lol::lol:

candle - yeah, Reagan handled that air traffic controller strike great!! Told them if they weren't going to work, he'd get some people that would! Broke the strike right up. Too bad we don't have men that will stand against the unions like that today!

Uh huh...that's what too many conspiracy theories do to one. :lol:

I want to see one of the regular media outlets report on these things...instead of always "world net daily" or something. They are always so negative and dramatic about life, I rarely read them.

:lol: :lol :lol: You got it, Kita. Hubby starts acting bizarre this time of night. The food is cooking, and he can't take it anymore. LOL. He starts coming out of his skin. hehe. He wants food, NOW!

I posted the 2 books, and you probably can read the synopsis of them on Amazon. I like "light" reading...especially before bed. :puzzled: :lol: You know, so that I can have sweet dreams. :bonK:

I think I am going to look in "National Enquirer" or "People Magazine". Yeah, that's it...LOL...they'll have the REAl scoop on everything. :lol :tum :lol:

Reagan was a no nonsense kind of president. This warden actually said that the POTUS did him a HUGE favor. Yes, we need those type of "cowboys: in the White House, again...and real quick. :thumb

• Members

Jerry,

Quite honestly, the way you wrote the original sentence was so poorly constructed and incomplete that I really did not have a clue as to what you were saying or asking at first. I eventually figured it out and then replied that it isn't any more wrong to have observances and memorials for 9/11 than for Pearl Harbor (in my opinion).

That was not meant as a slam, just telling the truth.

I see nothing complicate about it, but them I'm an old coutnry preacher who lives in rural America.

<<"Do they make to big of ado about the happening on 9 - 11?'>>

Perhaps if you were simple minded as I am you could understand me. Do I need to attend 4 years of college in order for people to understand a simple question and have a degree in our English language?

I suppose I could have gathered up all the names of everyone who has a part in putting together all the events that take place to remember what happened on 9-11, them posted all the events that take place all across our country on 9-11 in remembrance of 9-11, them wrote my question using all that information I figure it would probably take up a couple of pages at least.

The thing is I don't believe in doing it that way, I believe in keeping everything simple, not making it complicated, so I wrote it up in just a very few words.

• Members

Um, I'm an English teacher and I didn't understand it. The reason is that you introduced a pronoun(they) without an antecedent. That may sound too technical but it's quite a necessary thing. It means that you have to have something previous to which the pronoun is referring to. A pronoun REPLACES a noun. Your pronoun didn't replace anything, which left us all in the dark.

Um' date=' I'm an English teacher and I didn't understand it. The reason is that you introduced a pronoun(they) without an antecedent. That may sound too technical but it's quite a necessary thing. It means that you have to have something previous to which the pronoun is referring to. A pronoun REPLACES a noun. Your pronoun didn't replace anything, which left us all in the dark.[/quote']
:goodpost:

Correct English grammar is essential for effective communication. :thumb

• Members
Kita - it is no theory...the Bilderbergs exist. And they do work behind the scenes to bring about things in countries that would surprise and horrify us. They want a one world system...I believe God will use this group and others (Tri-lateral Commission, CFR, ect) to bring around the one world government. I don't personally think that the Anti-christ will come from this group - but it wouldn't surprise me if they help put him in power.

I don't spend much time anymore reading about them. It can get too depressing. God is still on the throne, and Jesus is coming soon. I am so thankful for that. I don't know how much persecution America will have to go through before Jesus comes, but I am so glad that we won't have to be here when the Anti-Christ rules!!!

Kita, Please listen to HappyChristian, and candlelight. It is real as Lincoln is on a 5 dollar bill. Just not as visible as Lincoln. I must agree it can be depressing especially when doing intense research. I do as much research as I can. I don't archieve any of it cause I don't like thinking about it. However, it is the real deal.

If one believes in the Lord, then one must believe that Satan will use whoever and whatever against the Lord. It is spiritual warfare.