• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

9 - 11?

Round up everyone of Baptists! Now! I mean now! (oh wait only if I am President) I do not really believe that. Com on I hate flies but I do not wnat to kill and deport all of them.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is, no one here has made racist comments in this thread and yet one member continues to accuse several others of being racist.

In the course of this so many rabbit trails have been brought into it by the accuser rather than any actual proof of racism.

So, how about we return to the point of the thread now?

I think you led a line just like your avator and you know what I got ya! This is very relavant to this thread if you believe all muslims should be sent back you are a racist or a bigot it does not matter what you say. If you stand behind a flag that got its butt woooped by those Christians who knew slavery was wrong then you feel pain. We are all immigrants no matter how you look at it. Do not hate in the name of Christ and think it is OK 911 or not. Tank

Please...let us return to the topic at hand. This is an aweful testimony to Jesus Christ. I don't get it? Did I miss something, Tank. I mean, heartstrings lost her dad in the twin towers. How would you feel? Think about it? No one here is a racist. This is unbelievable!

• Members
Please...let us return to the topic at hand. This is an aweful testimony to Jesus Christ. I don't get it? Did I miss something' date=' Tank. I mean, heartstrings lost her dad in the twin towers. How would you feel? Think about it? [b'] No one here is a racist. This is unbelievable!

:amen:

Let's stop with the wrongful accusations and have a civil discussion about the actual topic or refrain from posting in this thread.

:amen:

Let's stop with the wrongful accusations and have a civil discussion about the actual topic or refrain from posting in this thread.

What a good idea! :amen::goodpost: Hallelujah. :thumb

I thought she said she lost her dad 10 years ago? I might be wrong. Foregiveness is what Christ taught not revenge. But why then do some post things saying our milatary is volunteer and so on. We choose where we work the twin towers were bombed less than 10 years before it happened. I have absolutely and have never stated that I have a problem with the USA response to 911 I fully support the action in Afghanistan and the new security measures. I do have a problem with people blantly saying get all others that do not think like me out of the USA. Sorry if you do not agree.

What this is very relavant about this topic. If you thought it was not? Why did you respond? I see nothing positive about being proud of a confederate flag close to me. Hey my family fought for the south it does not make me a bigot who stands behind it in the name of Christ.