• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

9 - 11?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well it depends on how you look at it, it all honesty. Alot of people lost alot of family. It was one of the only times I've seen America in disary on on our own soil. It not only affected us, but the whole world. Pain hurts. Three people have died this summer in my family. One of three I knew really well, and it tore me up. At the same time, for those other I had never meet but was connected otherwise though another I knew personally in the family I could mourn with as well. It should be a time of rememberence as we remember what Jesus did for us.

No and there needs to be teaching on how and why this happened. There also needs to be more education on how to stop and prevent things like this from happening. MAny people still believe we are in Iraq because they blew up those buildings. How sad.

• Members

It was a serious attack on our country and it does need to be remembered, although the education as mentioned above is lacking...people are seriously forgetting what they need to remember about this day. It isn't so much about the lost lives as the general principle of the whole thing. Especially when you think about how nice we are to Muslims now, since that happened. :roll

I lost my mom in a car wreck and so I mean, death hurts whether it happened in 9/11 or on a local freeway, or in a cancer ward....but as a national thing, it does need to be memorialized because it was pretty much an act of war on our country.

• Members
It was a serious attack on our country and it does need to be remembered, although the education as mentioned above is lacking...people are seriously forgetting what they need to remember about this day. It isn't so much about the lost lives as the general principle of the whole thing. Especially when you think about how nice we are to Muslims now, since that happened. :roll

I lost my mom in a car wreck and so I mean, death hurts whether it happened in 9/11 or on a local freeway, or in a cancer ward....but as a national thing, it does need to be memorialized because it was pretty much an act of war on our country.

Thanks Kitagrl, I only hit on part of the subject, but education on the subject is important. As far as a "to do" I would not of wrote it as such, because then it would makes it seem unimportant, not a big deal, to another reader.

No and there needs to be teaching on how and why this happened. There also needs to be more education on how to stop and prevent things like this from happening. MAny people still believe we are in Iraq because they blew up those buildings. How sad.

Hey, Tank. The fact of the matter is that we are in the Middle East b/c of the Clinton Administration. Hillary writes about it in her book. When the Bill and Monica thing was going on...Hillary says that Bill wanted to get the media off of his back. You know...a diversion so to speak. Well, he sent a bomb over to one of Osama Bin Laden's camps and missed. :ooops

Then, of course, the whole First Bush Administration thing with Saddam. GWB was just doing a follow-up for the "ex-president's association". Not just daddy...but, Slick Willy, too. :wink Politics cannot be blamed on one particular party nor one one particular president, for that matter. It is a continual circle that is an endless cycle.

Do a Google Search on the Builderbergers...they are the MOST secret organization in the world. You know, the Tri-Lateral Commission? You will see both William Jefferson Clinton's name and George Bush, Sr. Not, Jr's name. Hmmm? Look at the list of influential people in the world...their are about 250 people ruling this world thru this "secret society" LOL. Well, it isn't as secret as they think it is. It is all over the web. WWW...666 (Hebrew).

Remember...that the Lord is in control. We can only pray and ask for His Will to be done. :amen:

• Members

Hey, Tank. The fact of the matter is that we are in the Middle East b/c of the Clinton Administration. Hillary writes about it in her book. When the Bill and Monica thing was going on...Hillary says that Bill wanted to get the media off of his back. You know...a diversion so to speak. Well, he sent a bomb over to one of Osama Bin Laden's camps and missed. :ooops

Then, of course, the whole First Bush Administration thing with Saddam. GWB was just doing a follow-up for the "ex-president's association". Not just daddy...but, Slick Willy, too. :wink Politics cannot be blamed on one particular party nor one one particular president, for that matter. It is a continual circle that is an endless cycle.

Do a Google Search on the Builderbergers...they are the MOST secret organization in the world. You know, the Tri-Lateral Commission? You will see both William Jefferson Clinton's name and George Bush, Sr. Not, Jr's name. Hmmm? Look at the list of influential people in the world...their are about 250 people ruling this world thru this "secret society" LOL. Well, it isn't as secret as they think it is. It is all over the web. http://WWW...666 (Hebrew).

Remember...that the Lord is in control. We can only pray and ask for His Will to be done. :amen:

Wow, Way to lay it out there guns a blazing so to speak. Sorry, I could'nt help it, but thats being bold for the Lord. I believe Candlelight is right and its no joke.

Wow, Way to lay it out there guns a blazing so to speak. Sorry, I could'nt help it, but thats being bold for the Lord. I believe Candlelight is right and its no joke.

Sorry...but, I am kinda a history buff, and I do a lot of reading. I also love investigative work, too. The Builderbergers are quite an interesting group of men and women. Hollywood people as well. It is also interesting that they formed their lil' secret society (sniper's on the hilltop) in the 1950's. Hmmm? Can someone say...The Kennedy killings? Starting with JFK, RFK...and, down the line. The attempted assisignation on President Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II...The Oklahoma City Bombings (Timothy McVeigh---a mere scapegoat). BTW, Oklahoma was built to collapse the way it was structured. It fell into dust. Many people seemed not to be there on that day, either. Higher ups. Ya, know. And...then the day that no one will forget...9-11. Well, these things make me think of "Secret Societies" such as the most secretive of all...BUT NOT ANYMORE. They have been found out. :clap: It just makes me wonder, is all.

• Members

The they is whosoever is involved in making this come about on each 9-11, they who are a part of setting up all the memorials. Surely your not so dense you can't figure that out.

And I just was asking for opinions, wondering how everyone felt about it.

And what is my opinion. My opinion is that we, America, honor men to much and completely fail to honor God and our Savior enough.

Seems to me candlelight made the best post. And its true, God is still setting on the throne.

Plus, man brings on much of his own misery, even in America.

I never heard of the Builderbergers. The rich, powerful, and famous don't interest me much.

The they is whosoever is involved in making this come about on each 9-11, they who are a part of setting up all the memorials. Surely your not so dense you can't figure that out.

And I just was asking for opinions, wondering how everyone felt about it.

And what is my opinion. My opinion is that we, America, honor men to much and completely fail to honor God and our Savior enough.

Seems to me candlelight made the best post. And its true, God is still setting on the throne.

Plus, man brings on much of his own misery, even in America.

I never heard of the Builderbergers. The rich, powerful, and famous don't interest me much.

I understood, exactly, what you were saying...Pastor Jerry. It reminds me of honoring the Creator more than the creation. And, most people don't do that. Yes, God is on His throne...thank you, Jesus! We as Americans and as human beings are our own worst enemies, and our own demise.

The Builderbergers are a sinister organization (they are more than rich, powerful, and famous) that are extremely deadly. They are in charge of ruling the one-world government. The Tri-Lateral Commission. They were set up in the mid 50's as a "secret organization" to take over the world.

I will be gone tomorrow morning and early afternoon, but I will gather websites and post on OLB. It is rather interesting b/c they are so sinister. And, they talk about the mob? :lol: Yeah, right. The mob is like a game of "Candy Land" compared to the Builderbergers.

If anyone is interested...please check out this website:

Builderbergers set to meet in DC...June 8, 2008. The article is updated daily.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageID=66198

Scroll Down ~ Click on Related Offers:

You can read the summaries of the two books:

1) Get "The True Story of the Builderberg Group" by Daniel Estulin---This is an awesome book!

2) For more on the master plan...(Haven't read this one yet, but...it looks good!)

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS SINISTER "WORLDLY" ORGANIZATION. THEY ARE THE "NEW WORLD ORDER." It also didn't come as any surprise to me that Hillary Clinton's name is on this list...along with her hubby, Bill Clinton. :roll

Please "wake up" America. This is absolutely no time to put our "heads under our pillows". I don't mean that to be mean...just to warn us. I have known about these people for awhile, and they are NOT going away any time soon. Why should we let them take over the USA and make it a Communist Nation...while there is still time? It is up to us, the people. :wave: Are we going to lie down and take it...or fight? It is up to us. :amen: