• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thou Shalt Not Grow A Beard.......

• Members

I lived just off Newtown Rd. On the other side of my backyard fence was Norfolk. My oldest son can still quote our old address... 611 Red Kirk Lane, Va. Bch., Va. (in a kind of sing-song way). 

There was an effort at the time by homosexuals to have very explicit material with extremely obscene drawings placed in the Kempsville Public Library. I seem to recall a very large Baptist opposition then. They would probably meet with little opposition today.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Nitwit + government grant = amazing discoveries and beneficial knowledge?

Not all the ladies like beards, and our ''species'' propagates just fine with or without, Not only that, but some of the most aggressive and "powerful" men have been clean shaven. I'm sure that Adam had a beard though; God put it on us for some reason.

• Members

God put it on us for some reason.

​God put the mosquito on the earth for some reason.  I don't know the reason, but I just accept the fact that it is a good reason.

God gave me a beard which I can let grow and itch or shave and bleed.  But you are right, He must have a better purpose for it and I accept that their is a good reason for me having it.  I just don't know what it is yet.