• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Just Wanted To Introduce Myself

Provs_888

• Members

Hello Brother and Sisters, 

I just wanted to introduce myself I am a born again KJV only bible believing Christian. I was saved 24 years ago, I am originally from NJ but now live in Eastern TN. 

The first 10 years I wasted not knowing any better attending charismatic (crazymatic) churches, I always knew something was not right there but because I read a watered down version of the bible NIV and I didn't know how to study my bible, nor did I know anything about dispensations I kept attending. 

Then I met a KJV Baptist dispensational believer online (a IFB) , I was very impressed by how much of the bible they knew, they didn't tell me that my version of the bible was NONE INSPIRED or anything like we often hear, they just told me they used the KJV and the Spirit led me to go buy one. I learned how to study, rightly dividing and allowing the bible to interpret the bible. And I started to grow leaps and bounds praise be to our wonderful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

One of my favorite bible preacher/teacher is James W. Knox, from Deland Florida. 

I pray my time here will be edifying and encouraging in the things of our Lord. 

May his grace and peace be multiplied unto all of us as we admonish one another.

:godisgood:   ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!! 

Archived