• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JordanHaskins

Hello I'm Jordan

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. My name is Jordan Haskins, I am 24 from Saginaw, MI. I am a member of Community Baptist Church under pastor Dough Jackson. I am a Pastoral a Studies student at Maranatha Baptist University in a Watertown, WI and cannot wait to arrive on Camus for my first semester this Spring. God has done a lot for me in my life and I thank Hom for His grace, Ephesians 2:8-10. I'm joining this forum because I want to get to know other Independent Baptists from areounf the country and to grow in knowledge and wisdom. Thank you for allowing me to join, God bless you all!

welcome jordan psalm 86:11 teach me thy way, o LORD; i will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. remember that and the LORD will psalm 25:4 show me thy ways, o LORD;teach me thy paths 

Welcome aboard, Jordan.

Careful as you navigate the waters here abouts-we sometimes have some, shall we say, spirited debate.  Don't take things too personal, and remember, we're all just servants seeking to do our utmost for our Lord. Enjoy, listen, contribute, and study. May God bless your work as you move for Him.

I don't read Russian, but my rough translation of this post is " Hello, I am a spammer and wish to have my username blocked and this post deleted".

But that is only a rough translation..... :lol:

Whoa - that was quick.... :shocked:

May as well delete mine too......

Edited by DaveW

I don't read Russian, but my rough translation of this post is " Hello, I am a spammer and wish to have my username blocked and this post deleted".

But that is only a rough translation..... :lol:

Whoa - that was quick.... :shocked:

May as well delete mine too......

Pretty close, it was an online gambling slots ad. I don't read Russian either (my d-i-l does) but appreciate Google translate for their rough proximity.