• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christmas Or No Christmas?

Ukulelemike

• Moderators

He's been sort of my "current project" for the last 1 1/2 years (he's a former cop and my mechanic for things out of my ability). He's course, calloused, crude (even for the lost) and is sorta surprised that that hasn't cowed me.

I think in the eyes of Christ, even the most polite lost person is still course, callous and crude. Praise God for your steadfastness in this. Some of my best lost friends at my jOB have the worst mouths, but I still love them and work on them when I can. Once in a while they will apologize for their language, but its just that: their language, its what they speak and Christians shouldn't be shocked when the lost act, well, lost.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ralph Sexton Jr. preached his Christmas message today on TV before I went to Church. He is 100% christmas, he's for everything about it, at home, at church, everywhere. Anything that has Christmas in front of it, he's for it, trees, lights, balls, wreaths, candy, gifts, food, etc. No matter what the origin or where it came from if it says Christmas he's for it. 

• Moderators

Ralph Sexton Jr. preached his Christmas message today on TV before I went to Church. He is 100% christmas, he's for everything about it, at home, at church, everywhere. Anything that has Christmas in front of it, he's for it, trees, lights, balls, wreaths, candy, gifts, food, etc. No matter what the origin or where it came from if it says Christmas he's for it. 

Who is Ralph Sexton Jr?

• Members

http://www.ralphsextonministries.com/biography

He's on TV and in the summer months he has a big tent and travels around these parts preaching. He goes every year or so to the Holy Land and takes local people with him. 

I'm still knocked back on my heels from this morning's preaching. None of it is bad even the spending is good and helps the economy. 

Archived