• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Online Education

John81

• Members

I've been thinking of perhaps taking some courses or even pursing another degree, this time online.

Are there any inexpensive online IFB college/university options available?

Or perhaps just Baptist, or would consider others if they are worthwhile.

• Members

I cannot vouch for them but I have seen ads for Liberty University Online.  They are accredited and have a wide variety of online degrees you can get.  They say they are a Christian university and emphasize how they work with the military.  Not necessarily cheap but they have a extensive Financial Aid part of their site. I am looking for other alternatives as well if they specialize in IFB students.

• Moderators

I cannot vouch for them but I have seen ads for Liberty University Online.  They are accredited and have a wide variety of online degrees you can get.  They say they are a Christian university and emphasize how they work with the military.  Not necessarily cheap but they have a extensive Financial Aid part of their site. I am looking for other alternatives as well if they specialize in IFB students.

That's not Falwell's place, is it? If so, avoid them like the plague.

• Members

Liberty University is way out of my price range. I know some folks who got their Master's online through Liberty and they said while there are some issues with the university, the Masters degree coursework they pursued was solid.

I'll see if I can find Salt Lake Bible College online.

Any others to consider?

Archived