• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Great Delusion...

DaveW

• Members

Those saved in the first half of the Tribulation are saved due to the "efforts" of the Jewish evangelists preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom to the uttermost part of the earth.

That is pretty clear from my post.

BTW, the "evangelists" are the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation, and they have the "gifts" illustrated in the beginning of the book of Acts.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those saved in the first half of the Tribulation are saved due to the "efforts" of the Jewish evangelists preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom to the uttermost part of the earth.
BTW, the "evangelists" are the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation, and they have the "gifts" illustrated in the beginning of the book of Acts.

I noticed that you gave no Scripture to suport your "Jewish evangelist" theory.

Could you?

• Members

I noticed that you gave no Scripture to suport your "Jewish evangelist" theory.

Could you?

Archived