• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

UFO's

jchahl

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

There are people who think there is some kind of magnetic thing going on...and that it puts the ships into a different time period. :Green We know that's not possible, but they are trying to come up with explanation of disappearances. I'm sure the navy and coast guard have searched the area under the water there.

Oh - just thought - I called the Pacific Oean area "Devil's Triangle" 'cause that's what I'd heard it called. But I guess that's another name for Bermuda. The Pacific area is called "Devil's Sea" and "Dragon's Triangle." And supposedly has more disappearances. But I think it really depends on who a person is reading!

It's an interesting mystery, for sure!

Here's a good explanation, even about the squadron of jets, from the navy:
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq8-3.htm

There are people who think there is some kind of magnetic thing going on...and that it puts the ships into a different time period. We know that's not possible' date=' but they are trying to come up with explanation of disappearances. I'm sure the navy and coast guard have searched the area under the water there[/quote']

All I have to say with this one...is? Oh brother. :roll :lol:

• Administrators
If I ever get kidnapped by space men and they allow me to come home again, I will be sure to tell you guys all about it, so the questions will all be answered! :lol:

I just hope they don't invite me to dinner - I don't want to end up on the menu! :hungry::lol:

:lol: Southern fried IM!!! I'm sure they would consider it a delicacy! :lol:

• Members

I believe these "aliens" are demonic. I think they will be used in the near future to try and trick many. Just think if these aliens show themselves. How many people will no longer believe the bible or the lost will mock us. Many of the false professions will flee from christianity and go with whatever else.

• Members

There is a theological study that tries to explain aliens as possibly, being angels, we know that there are angels everywhere as well as demons.
I have yet to be able to go thru this class, and would like to to see what they have to say, it is called angelology. It is an interesting thought. I believ they base this on the description in Ezekiel.

Could be interesting.

• Members

:lol: Southern fried IM!!! I'm sure they would consider it a delicacy! :lol:

Yep - unless I get them before they get me! I wonder what Southern Fried Alien smothered in gravy might taste like? Should I roll them in meal or dip them in a beer batter before I fry them up? :lol: :Bleh

I never could figure out how them aliens could get the drop on anyone when they are out hunting or fishing or something? You always hear about some good ole boys out fishing in their boat, just minding their own business when a space ship comes along and kidnaps them right out of their boat! Makes me wonder how such a thing could be? Don't most guys usually carry guns with them to shoot at snakes when they go fishing? It sounds like just another wild fish tale to me! :lol:

• Members

I believe there are ufo's, :pray Ive even sceen one. The bible even talks about aliens in Gensis 6:1-2 When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, the sons of God saw the beautiful women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives. Genesis 6:4 In those days, and even afterwards, giants lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with human women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes mentioned in the legends of old.(NLT) My pastor (Harry Walther) Believes the Antichrist may even come in a UFO??? Who Knows its a Possibility??? :hide

• Members
I believe there are ufo's' date=' :pray Ive even sceen one. The bible even talks about aliens in Gensis 6:1-2 When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, the sons of God saw the beautiful women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives. Genesis 6:4 In those days, and even afterwards, giants lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with human women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes mentioned in the legends of old.(NLT) My pastor (Harry Walther) Believes the Antichrist may even come in a UFO??? Who Knows its a Possibility??? :hide[/quote']

If you saw a UFO, you either dreamed it, or you saw a demon and you should probably pray about that. :smile

And we are KJV only here, please refrain from using other versions according to board rules.

There is a theological study that tries to explain aliens as possibly, being angels, we know that there are angels everywhere as well as demons.
I have yet to be able to go thru this class, and would like to to see what they have to say, it is called angelology. It is an interesting thought. I believ they base this on the description in Ezekiel.

Could be interesting.

That sounds like a really :cool class Ray. It may solve all of this UFO alien "weird" stuff...finally. :Green

Yep - unless I get them before they get me! I wonder what Southern Fried Alien smothered in gravy might taste like? Should I roll them in meal or dip them in a beer batter before I fry them up? :lol: :Bleh

I never could figure out how them aliens could get the drop on anyone when they are out hunting or fishing or something? You always hear about some good ole boys out fishing in their boat, just minding their own business when a space ship comes along and kidnaps them right out of their boat! Makes me wonder how such a thing could be? Don't most guys usually carry guns with them to shoot at snakes when they go fishing? It sounds like just another wild fish tale to me! :lol:

Oh...I am laughing so hard. I will surely be on that menu, too. I am getting a little bigger as I get older (not height wise, either). :lol: Now, I don't think they would taste that great...since, I have never seen one, nor do I think that UFO's exist. :frog Just a thought.

• Members

I would have to disbelieve the theory on angels. Nearly everywhere in the Bible when an angel was seen of men, it was a message of God OR it was something done for a specific purpose. In the NT the Bible says we may see angels, but unaware of it (they would look like humans).

I do not believe we see angels floating around as UFOs. Any spirit being chooses to allow, or disallow, humans to see or hear them. Demons would allow it....angels would not, unless God willed for a specific purpose.

Angels as UFOs is against the principles of God in Scripture, as far as I know.

I would have to disbelieve the theory on angels. Nearly everywhere in the Bible when an angel was seen of men, it was a message of God OR it was something done for a specific purpose. In the NT the Bible says we may see angels, but unaware of it (they would look like humans).

I do not believe we see angels floating around as UFOs. Any spirit being chooses to allow, or disallow, humans to see or hear them. Demons would allow it....angels would not, unless God willed for a specific purpose.

Angels as UFOs is against the principles of God in Scripture, as far as I know.

Good point. :amen: I just never really even thought about this too much, I guess. It sounds like something else to me. JMHO.