• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

UFO's

jchahl

David Cloud shows how (using Scripture) that aliens with colored blood and all that stuff is NOT in the Bible.

And the Bible does not say "one wife at a time." Its a very convenient interpretation though, I'll give him that.

So just because other pastors aren't qualified, it means Ruckman can go ahead and be an unqualified pastor "because everyone else is doing it?" I see.

:hijack: What about the "wounded" pastors? We had one on here just a bit ago...that pastorj was very kind to.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wounded pastors are fine. Pastors must follow the qualifications though, or they ARE NOT qualified. Period. Its in the Bible. The KJV Bible that Ruckman has read a bazillion times. In plain English.

What's so hard to understand about that? Its not mean, its Bible.

Why is "Bible" considered mean these days?

Lol "everyone else" might be doing it, but Ruckman isn't. The Scriptures are talking about polygamy. As far as I know, both of Dr Ruckman's divorces were Biblical divorces. Tell me, if a pastor's wife dies, does that mean he can't pastor anymore because he doesn't have any wife? What if he doesn't have children, since it mentions that his children have to be walking right?

I've never seen David Cloud use Scripture to disprove Ruckman yet, and I think I have read everything he's said about Ruckman.

David Cloud shows how (using Scripture) that aliens with colored blood and all that stuff is NOT in the Bible.

And the Bible does not say "one wife at a time." Its a very convenient interpretation though, I'll give him that.

So just because other pastors aren't qualified, it means Ruckman can go ahead and be an unqualified pastor "because everyone else is doing it?" I see.

Way to twist Katy-Anne's words.

The Bible doesn't say "husband of one wife forever", either. It doesn't specify whether it's one at a time or one for the rest of your life. Most people want to forget that the Bible was written in a time when polygamy was common, so God had to specify that a man is only to be married to one woman, not 2 or 3 at a time. It's so simple....

Lol "everyone else" might be doing it, but Ruckman isn't. The Scriptures are talking about polygamy. As far as I know, both of Dr Ruckman's divorces were Biblical divorces. Tell me, if a pastor's wife dies, does that mean he can't pastor anymore because he doesn't have any wife? What if he doesn't have children, since it mentions that his children have to be walking right?

I've never seen David Cloud use Scripture to disprove Ruckman yet, and I think I have read everything he's said about Ruckman.

I think most people have forgotten that you used to be one of David Cloud's biggest fans. :Bleh

• Members

Oh my word...
:roll

If that's what you like to believe, that's your choice. I posted the truth for others to read, and now I'm outta here. I can't stand these lies being spread on this board (aliens?! CIA implants? when there are people to win to God?) so I had to get in here and comment...but I gotta get outta here again, the atmosphere is a bit too cultic in here for my liking....

Wounded pastors are fine. Pastors must follow the qualifications though, or they ARE NOT qualified. Period. Its in the Bible. The KJV Bible that Ruckman has read a bazillion times. In plain English.

What's so hard to understand about that? Its not mean, its Bible.

Why is "Bible" considered mean these days?

I just logged out, too. LOL. Okay...I am just asking questions here. Maybe this could go onto another thread...but, I am not a moderator. hehe.

Dr. Ruckman has his own ministry...Pensacola Bible Institute. Right? He is off on his own...from what I understand, anyway. It really doesn't seem to be bothering him, either...from what I gather. He is actually quite popular in IFB circles. :lol: JMHO.

• Administrators

Did you go to PCC? the school that makes you sign an agreement not to talk about Ruckman while you attend the college?

Btw, I have a close friend whose dad was attending PCC and then heard about PBI, and would sneak off to hear Dr. Ruckman preach once in a while. He loved the preaching so much he left PCC and enrolled at PBI. :lol

No, I went to Santa Rosa Christian College, Dr. Dayon Hobbs. We never had to sign anything about anything (other than checks for our bills :Green ) there. Dr. Hobbs didn't care for PR, but he never stifled conversation about him.

RE: Katey-Anne, yes, there are many men in the pulpit who are disqualified. PR is one, sorry to say.

And people who try and twist the scripture to say that Paul was referencing polygany don't realize that it wasn't a problem in the church then...it wouldn't have been addressed. Sorry, but he's disqualified. Even if his divorces were scriptural, he wasn't being the right kind of husband...Maybe it would be understandable if it was once, but twice? He's so studied in scripture and God has revealed all these things to only him, but he can't discern women who are truly spiritual? I know for sure I would never go to him for marital counseling!!!

candle - PR is popular in some IFB circles, but not all of them. And popular doesn't mean right.

I normally don't say this... but this topic really needs to be locked. Some members in here are being called "cultic"... and that's pretty much a personal attack.

It didn't come from the "Ruckmanite" side, this time. We've been playing nice. :wink

when there are people to win to God?

Typical cop-out, considering you spend a lot of time on the board talking about other subjects that aren't winning people to Christ either. How do music standards or how women dress that you spend forever arguing about accomplish that goal either?

• Administrators
I normally don't say this... but this topic really needs to be locked. Some members in here are being called "cultic"... and that's pretty much a personal attack.

It didn't come from the "Ruckmanite" side, this time. We've been playing nice. :wink

Good idea. Let's watch the name calling here. :B
:thread: