• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

“War On Terror” Targets Unlicensed Underwear

ThePilgrim

• Members

I am surely glad we have the police state keeping me safe from unlicensed underwear.  I have been so mistaken about what the threats to the nation are.  I thought maybe things like getting my head chopped off by the Islamic State folks or maybe millions of illegal immigrants swarming across the border . . . . you know, really bad things might be what they would protect me from.  I never considered I might possibly go to Walmart and purchase unlicensed underwear and put my wife in extreme danger.  Thanks for keeping me safe Homeland Security.  I really do feel safe and secure now.   :binkybaby:

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/10/23/war-on-terror-targets-unlicensed-underwear-department-of-homeland-security-raids-maker-of-world-series-panties/

• Members

Remember, virtually all the liberty loving and Constitution loving Republicans (along with their Dem allies) were all for the creation of the unconstitutional Department of Homeland Security and the granting of that agency unprecedented and unconstitutional powers.

Unlicensed underwear is a threat to the security of the nation how?

Earlier this year these same people raided a woman's residence and confiscated her Land Rover for not meeting EPA standards. That threatened our security how?

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. However, I think this is just another example of big brother flexing their muscles reminding people they should be afraid because homeland security will even target panty violators.

I remember when the FDA strong armed certain supplements off the shelves at health food stores around the states. Bagged them up, tagged them and stored them in the back room of the store itself. WIth orders to the managers that those bags were not to be disturbed because they were 'evidence.'

Supplements! Now it's underwear catching the attention of homeland security?  It's a fear tactic I think. Letting people know there are no bounds now wherein government can not enter in. Which shouldn't come as a suprise as that next step after it was made clear there is no longer privacy in America.

Archived