• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Am Out Of Here! Goodbye!

evangelist6589

• Members

As Prophet said there is am OBvious bias towards those that are Calvinist and are not KJVO on this board. They will lie, accuse and not once bother to look in the mirror at themselves. They are free to attack Calvinism but those that defend it get rebuked. I should have listened to Prophet as prophet is right on the money!!

I have nothing against the KJV and usually use it or the NKJV when I witness. However I also pass out NIV and ESV gospel of Johns which makes me a heretic on this board. People whom worship a translation and attack all others that disagree with them. I mean calling me a false prophet as one poster did, and another poster harassing me because I would not tell him whom invited me. I challenge that poster to try the same at his jOB or church with someone he does not know well and he will be in hot water quickly. But the self-righteousness bothers me as I got no apology or nothing but instead a bunch of defenders claiming his behavior was okay.

Prophet sorry I did not listen to you so GOODBYE FORM!! I honestly came here to engage in talks on evangelism and theology but prophet predicted this would happen. I am out of here!!!!!

• Administrators

You brought it on yourself because you kept bringing calvinism into the picture.  You attacked, and then claimed others were attacking you.  Your posts certainly did not come across as wanting to engage in evangelism and theology, but rather pushing calvinism, expressly against warnings not so to do.  prophet predicted nothing (even if you and he thought he did)...had you read board rules you would have understood what would happen.

• Administrators

1Jo 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

2Tim 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprOBate concerning the faith.
 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry to see you leave. This is OBviously such a wonderful accepting loving Chritian forum. I have been here two days and been attacked by both the moderators and board members over another users name. Can't imagine why you would not want to hang around and be critisised.

• Members

But the self-righteousness bothers me as I got no apology or nothing but instead a bunch of defenders claiming his behavior was okay.

Prophet sorry I did not listen to you so GOODBYE FORM!! I honestly came here to engage in talks on evangelism and theology but prophet predicted this would happen. I am out of here!!!!!

They OBviously have no intention of balanced biblical discussion here 6589 they protect established members and when one of them attacks you and your motives they are ok with it and rebuke you. I've been here two days and have been subject to it already.

• Administrators

You know what, WC - you bring it on yourself when you act the way you have. It's quite telling that the folks you line up with are those who seem to want to engender strife - all in the name of "wanting balanced biblical discussion".  Be warned. "They" are watching you.

Archived