• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Non Calvinist Based Tract Ministries

• Members

I disagree with some of the views of these ministries including Election, Total Depravity, and such however these ministries do preach the gospel and so I sometimes use them despite the disagreements with Lordship Salvation and the other DOG doctrines.

Chic Cartoon Tracts--Some very good tracts on Hell the 10 Commandments and such.

The Fellowship Tract League--Great tracts that are FREE!!

Good News Tracts---Most are non Calvinist but they have some by John Piper which I know those here will avoid.

Pocket Testament League--Great gospel of Johns and also in the KJV translation. I also disagree with their non Cal presentation on the site but I love giving out Gods word.

Mark Cahill---Another non Calvinist ministry but some good gospel materials

Good luck! Buy tracts and pass them out!

• Moderators

I generally like to make my own tracts.

The one difficulty with tracts, particularly for those of us who don't espouse the "1,2,3, repeat after me" method of quick salvation, is that tracts are, by their very nature, very brief-it isn't as though you can suffuciently explain man's sin and deserving of hell, as well as Jesus' perfect redemption, in a tiny, 200-word tract. I suppose they are really more intended to act as either planting or watering, giving them SOMETHING to either open the door and add to what has been given.

So, if a tract has the gospel in it, does that mean its a quick prayer tract? 

• Members

I generally like to make my own tracts.

The one difficulty with tracts, particularly for those of us who don't espouse the "1,2,3, repeat after me" method of quick salvation, is that tracts are, by their very nature, very brief-it isn't as though you can suffuciently explain man's sin and deserving of hell, as well as Jesus' perfect redemption, in a tiny, 200-word tract. I suppose they are really more intended to act as either planting or watering, giving them SOMETHING to either open the door and add to what has been given.

So, if a tract has the gospel in it, does that mean its a quick prayer tract?

Way of the Master tracts are no quick prayers and meant to hit the conscience. Grace to You produces prOBably the best gospel tract I have ever read and it has no quick prayers. Mike Gendren of Proclaiming the Gospel ministries also has very good tracts.

Some of the fellowship tract league tracts are quick prayers and ones I usually dodge. Many of good news tracts are this way, but the worst is pocket testament league. However I pass then out only for the gospel of John.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I disagree with some of the views of these ministries including Election, Total Depravity, and such however these ministries do preach the gospel and so I sometimes use them despite the disagreements with Lordship Salvation and the other DOG doctrines.

Chic Cartoon Tracts--Some very good tracts on Hell the 10 Commandments and such.

The Fellowship Tract League--Great tracts that are FREE!!

Good News Tracts---Most are non Calvinist but they have some by John Piper which I know those here will avoid.

Pocket Testament League--Great gospel of Johns and also in the KJV translation. I also disagree with their non Cal presentation on the site but I love giving out Gods word.

Mark Cahill---Another non Calvinist ministry but some good gospel materials

Good luck! Buy tracts and pass them out!

​I know Mark Cahill.  I have known him for a while.  Hes definitely not a Calvinist.  It upsets him greatly too.  lol.  I was with him a couple of weeks ago at the NBA playoffs.  He's a really nice guy. A story about Mark.  I was helping a blind guy to get around a sports venue.  He was trying to find something to eat.  I ran across Mark.  He gave me a handful of money to take the guy someplace to eat.  lol.  One story I will never forget. Mark is a great guy and well respected among street evangelists. 

Fellowship Tract League is who I use.  I hand out a lot of tracts.  They are a very small concern.  However it costs money to print those tracts. They do suggest a donation. They have tracts in every language and ship the world.  It is a wonderful ministry.  The tracts are inexpensive. However Fellowship tract league is one ministry to support.  In my opinion.  Missionaries love them.  Everything there is KJV.

I have been using Fellowship Tracts since 1990. 

Edited by Potatochip