• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are You Out Witnessing?

• Members

Lots of gospel tracts out there and lots of opportunities to be out witnessing. I reject the attitude of some of the Reformed that leaned towards Hyper Calvinism, but applaud Puritan Reformed seminary for introducing me to a book called HEAVEN AND HELL which argues for militant evangelism and a return to a more Fire and Brimstone approach as that of George Whitfield and others. I have a book written by Calvinist IFB Steve Lawson whom pastors a Dispensational church and also argues for a zealous evangelism approach. So what are your favorite gospel tracts? Lately I have been sending letters to many of the apostate churches in my area to call them to repentance. What about you?

• Members

Lots of gospel tracts out there and lots of opportunities to be out witnessing. I reject the attitude of some of the Reformed that leaned towards Hyper Calvinism, but applaud Puritan Reformed seminary for introducing me to a book called HEAVEN AND HELL which argues for militant evangelism and a return to a more Fire and Brimstone approach as that of George Whitfield and others. I have a book written by Calvinist IFB Steve Lawson whom pastors a Dispensational church and also argues for a zealous evangelism approach. So what are your favorite gospel tracts? Lately I have been sending letters to many of the apostate churches in my area to call them to repentance. What about you?

I use my own Gospel tract that I have composed. It does not have a prayer, but goes heavily into repentance and the difference between a true Christian and a false Christian. Majority of people in the US who call themselves Christians are nominal and are not saved.

Archived