• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Am New Here

evangelist6589

• Members

I know i wouldn't want to be part of a site that was all about stuff I didn't believe in to be true.

Another Calvinist to cause confusion and debate. There's plenty of sites for Calvinists and this isn't one of them. You're peddling deception and lies.

Mathew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolfs."

Miss Daisy, Do you read Spurgeon?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did, because he has an evangelistic zeal that puts many IFB Baptists to shame.

So, I was right.

Jordan, why do you purposely invite people here who disagree with the site? You invited Winman...a Pelagian, and now you've invited a Calvinist who continues to promote Calvinism and those who adhere to it.

The only true evangelistic zeal that he has shown so far is his zeal for Calvinism and the men he keeps wanting others to google.

• Members

So, I was right.

Jordan, why do you purposely invite people here who disagree with the site? You invited Winman...a Pelagian, and now you've invited a Calvinist who continues to promote Calvinism and those who adhere to it.

The only true evangelistic zeal that he has shown so far is his zeal for Calvinism and the men he keeps wanting others to google.

Indeed, if he's here because of his zeal for evangelism, it would be really great to read some posts on evangelism rather than asking questions about Calvinism.

• Members

Indeed, if he's here because of his zeal for evangelism, it would be really great to read some posts on evangelism rather than asking questions about Calvinism.

To be fair to John E, he has started a very interesting thread on >writing letters to churches.

• Members

So, I was right.

This is a false accusation. I am sending lots of letters to churches and not once have I advocated Calvinism. I have advocated the gospel. Also I choose to ignore the IFB churches as they do preach the gospel. My main focus is the GOSPEL.

WinMan? Is he here?

• Members

Jordan.

Check out the evidence for yourself. Some of these people LIE AND BARE FALSE WITNESS. My zeal is evangelism and yes I am a Calvinist but I am not attacking Arminian or as Reformed seminary called them inconsistent Arminian that preach the gospel. I read Charles Stanley and Ron Rhodes whom are not Calvinist nor do they hold to the 5 points of Arminian theology.

• Members

There is no Calvinist vs. Arminian debate here.

Again, I personally know a few Calvinists. I don't personally know any Arminians, but I know many who are neither Calvinist nor Arminian.

Why do Calvinists call anyone who isn't a Calvinist an Arminian?

I serve a Savior, not a system.

• Members

Calvin and Arminius were both mistaken in some of their doctrines (very important doctrines) so why do people want to call themselves by there names.  I read the bible, I follow the teachings of my savior and God,Jesus Christ.  I follow no man because I find that most of them are just as messed up about some things as I am.  All this to say, I am a Christian . . . . call me by no other name please.

Archived