• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Church In Gatlinburg Area

nodnarb

• Members

I don't know if this has ever been asked before. My wife and I are on vacation in Gatlinburg. Sunday we visited two churches and didn't care for either one to much. Any body know of a good IFB church in the area. Pigeon forge and Seiverville will work as well. Thanks in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am good. How about you John. It has been awhile. I get on here and get active for a few weeks/months then disappear. I just get busy and lose track of this place. Since I was on here last I have gotten married! Got married March 1st. What is new with you?

• Members

Congrats! Marriage, for those to whom it is meant, is GREAT! Enjoy the adventure!

I've been on the adventure now for 26 years. Have enjoyed every minute of it.

Hope, if you didn't find a church already, you 'crack' open the word with your bride and get a special message today!

Nothing wrong in personal preaching lead by the spiritual head of the new family!

• Members

I am good. How about you John. It has been awhile. I get on here and get active for a few weeks/months then disappear. I just get busy and lose track of this place. Since I was on here last I have gotten married! Got married March 1st. What is new with you?

Congratulations! I noticed you mentioned a wife in the first post so I knew something was new! :icon_smile:

Not much new here. Still running the race.

Archived