• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Paul Preaching The Kingdom To Gentiles

MountainChristian

• Members

Act 14:21

And when they (Barnabas and Paul) had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch,

Act 14:22

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Act 19:8

And he (Paul) went into the synagogue (at Ephesus), and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 19:9

But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.

Act 19:10

And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.

What is the apostle to the uncircumcised doing preaching the kingdom of God in a synagogue to Jews? Where is Peter the apostle to the circumcised? And Paul preached it to Greeks too?

Act 20:25

And now, behold, I (Paul) know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

Act 28:23

And when they had appointed him (Paul) a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Act 28:31

Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him. (Paul)

Rom 14:17

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

1Co 4:20

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

1Co 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

What is Paul doing telling these uncircumcised gentiles they can inherit the kingdom of God? Someone forgot to tell him about about Origen's replacement theology. Could it be Jesus' grafted in theology? 

1Co 15:24

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

This sounds like the Kingdom Jesus told only Jews to pray for. 

1Co 15:50

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

How are Jews going to inherit this without flesh and blood? Could they possibly be spiritual beings like the body Jesus had after rising from the dead? Again telling this to gentiles that they too can inherit this kingdom?

Gal 5:21

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Again with the inheriting of the kingdom of God. Sounds like replacement theology or grafted in theology? 

Eph 5:5

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Does he tell these gentiles everywhere he goes they have an inheritance in Jesus' Kingdom? Sounds like Jews are going to have to share. 

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Look here, Paul includes grace in the kingdom of Jesus.  

Col 4:11

And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.

1Th 2:12

That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

2Th 1:5

Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2Ti 4:1

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

• Members

Mat 24:14
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev 14:6-7
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come:and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Archived