• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Happy Grandparents Day!

2bLikeJesus

• Members

In the U.S., today is national Grandparents Day!  If you are blessed by still having Grandparents on earth reach out and talk to them today!  

These top 10 quips are from an assignment given to a 2nd grade elementary class that asked the kids to tell what a grandparent is.

1.  Grandparents never skip pages when reading you a story, and they don't mind if you ask them to read the same story over and over again.

2.  Grandparents are the adults that have time for you.  (ouch)

3.  Grandparents can take out their teeth and gums.

4.  Grandparents never tell you to "hurry up".  

5.  Grandparents tell you "money doesn't grow on trees" and then spend on you like it does. 

6.  Grandma always lets you lick the bowl and doesn't mind you sticking your finger in the batter.  

7.  I want to die like my grandpa. in his sleep and not screaming and yelling like his passengers.

8.  Grandpa says it was great becoming a grandpa until he realized that meant he was married to a grandma.

9.  Grandparents always have really funny stories about mom and dad. 

10. Grandmas' have the softest laps in the world.

Happy Grandparents Day to all the Grandparents out there!

Bro. Garry 

• Members

My sig line on a 4wd forum is:
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, just like my Father - Not screaming in terror like the passengers of the car he was driving at the time."
Saw it somewhere and loved it.

Archived