• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why Men Sometimes Don't Understand Women Shopping

2bLikeJesus

• Moderators

I don't shop. I'm a hunter / gatherer. :

What do you think shipping is for us ladies? You have to go hunt for stores with decent clothing, then gather whatever you can find. :frog:

You Americans are lucky. You have soooo much more selection of skirts and decent outfits down there than we have up here. Even at Walmart. :wink

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When it comes to women's clothes at the WalMarts around here there isn't much of a selection that is modest.

I've noticed with the stores near here, the bigger WalMart gets, the less variety they offer. So many things, whether clothes, household items, automotive things, groceries, many of the items they once carried are no longer available.

One would think as the stores get larger they would not only have all the stuff they once did, but even more. Somehow that's not the case with the area WalMarts.

• Members

Yes, that used to be one of their big sales pitches, showcasing American made items.

It's so much cheaper to get stuff made in China and shipped here that it is to buy American so...

Yeah, that's true.  In the long run though, it is going to get harder and harder to sell anything to all the unemployed American workers.

Archived