• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

2bLikeJesus

Testimony For 2Blikejesus Aka. Bro. Garry

Thank you for sharing that. It's wonderful how God works and sends just the right person at just the right time and makes sure we hear just what we need to hear! I had thought about going into the chaplaincy while in the Air Force but a Baptist chaplain told me that unless I was willing to compromise continually and to give equal, sometimes even special treatment for all religions, I shouldn't even think about it.

Its always a Joy and blessing having someone share there Testimony , Thank you brother Garry for sharing yours with us it's a great encouragement for many .

Brother Garry your family are in my prayers ' lifting them up to Jesus'

loving you from my heart with the love of Jesus our Savior

God Bless

maybe we all should post our testimony

Please do!  There is a section on the forum specifically for just that!  I LOVE reading others testimonies.  I often get wonderful soul winning tips from what worked for others!  Look at the top of this page and follow the trail to this forum section.

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

hmm i gotta find that thread, where is it, what forum

Online Baptist  ----->  Christian Living  ----->  Give God the Glory  ------>  Testimonies

I had trouble finding it as well since it is a sub-folder of the Give God the Glory section.  BroMatt had to point me to it after I asked him why there wasn't a "testimonies" section.

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

I have been compelled by personal feedback I have received from those that are concerned about my soul, to add to my testimony as listed.  I did not go further into detail about all that was said after that illustration and how that the entire gospel was throughly explained to me before I accepted the Lord as my savior. Some are concerned that because there was not a complete gospel presentation in that illustration and I did not indicate that I had ever heard a complete presentation, that I made some prayer based only on the illustration.  This is FAR from the truth.  I have ZERO doubt in the slightest of my salvation, and I thank all those that have private messaged me with their concern.  I mean that, I really do thank you for caring enough about me to ask!  

Your friend and geniune Brother in Christ,

Bro. Garry

Your postings here indicate a genuine faith so I wasn't concerned about a lack of details in your testimony.

I do agree that if someone had sincere concern about the matter, it's a blessing they asked. Scripture does tell us to make our calling and election SURE.

Praise God we can be sure, we can know that we are saved and have eternal life in Christ.