• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer For The Hunt

2bLikeJesus

• Members

Just so I understand.....

You are hunting with a bow?

How cool.
Not a hunter here - the only things to hunt in my area are pigs and roos, and although I like roo, no one else in my family will eat them.
Besides, I am a wimpy city boy and don't do the Butcher bit.
My meat comes in packs.... ;)

Praying that you can save yourself some shopping money.

(I do love target shooting with a bow - just for fun, not competitive or anything.)

• Members

Lol... that's the third request I've had in two days for a good hunt. No moose for you?

I wish!  You have to get a Moose tag by lottery here.  I have not been able to get a tag in 4 years now.  I would LOVE to be able to bag a moose.  Excellent tasting meat and a LOT of it. 

Yes Dave, I will be hunting with a bow.  The rifle season will not start till late OctOBer and with the Lords blessing I will not need to use my rifle because my freezer will be already packed by then.  I have bagged 9 blue grouse already while scoping out an area searching for a herd before the season began.  That doesn't take much skill because Blue Grouse are not only extremely plentiful around here, but they are easily the dumbest birds on the planet.  I have missed one, breaking the branch they were perched on, and it just flittered up to the next branch and waited patiently for me to try again.  

Archived