• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Souza

Welcome to the IFB forums

Its been quieter on the boards now that certain are gone or inactive. But its good to have this place just in case someone wants to ask a more private question. I know I go to the ministry forum here and there just to ask the other pastors a question, I am sure it will be the same here.

Guest Guest

Oh...it is picking up. These things take time to get used too in at first. I like the privacy and NOT being nervous to talk about certain things. Yeah...I get a lil' nervous on the main boards....sometimes. :P I really do. Thanks, BroMatt. IMO, this is a good thing. :-)

Bump this up again. :saint

I took a break from OB, but I had some work that needed to be done as well so that figured in, plus I had my Air Force Reunion to attend while I had my very 1st Sunday off from church this year.

Tonight I made 2 post, so maybe I'm back, I'll just have to see, I thinking of slowing down a bit on posting, but them again, I'll have to see what works out for when I start reading topics it just seems that I ought to reply.

At 1st I did not like the idea of this section, but the more I think about it, the better I like it.

Hope all is well with all of you.

Good to see you here Jerry!

This section is great for when some things need to be discussed without them turning into debates pushed along by those pushing a particular agenda.

Guest Guest

YAY!!! Pastor Jerry is back. Good to see that you are alright. :amen:

Guest Guest
Good to see you again' date=' I was getting worry about you.[/quote']

Angie...I want purple, too. It is my favorite color. :smile You look great!

oh yeah' date=' I have to watch for red and blue.[/quote']

In Michigan the main one to watch for is just red. State police have a "cherry" aka red light on top of their car. I have gotten pulled over for have some dents in the back of my car. Guess they were looking for a car similar to mine with rearend damage. :lol: