• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Welcome to the IFB forums

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I was thinking the same thing. But why not have it "invitation only"? If you see someone who is genuinely IFB then invite them to join privately. We already know several who have decided they don't want to post on the main boards, we could invite them...and then others that have been faithful.

Also "invitation only" makes sure only the right people get in doubly sure. And it keeps it hidden and low profile to others.

good idea

• Members
It makes me happy to have a place where I don't have to get all nervous about posting. I've avoided posting in any of the serious topics because I get so tired of being shot down by people who believe weird stuff that goesn't line up with the Bible...and yet they're so stubborn you can't tell them that!

Anywho..thanks whoever came up with this idea. :)

I know what you mean, and also, if you ask a question on a board it will often start an argument with no real answer to your question. Not that it happened to me, but it did to my friend.