• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Welcome to the IFB forums

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
They ran me off for a while' date=' I came in only to play the games for it seemed like a couple months, I guess when it gets a little to much out there I can :Green come in here and thow my feet up. :Green[/quote']
I'm glad you came back.

• Members

It makes me happy to have a place where I don't have to get all nervous about posting. I've avoided posting in any of the serious topics because I get so tired of being shot down by people who believe weird stuff that goesn't line up with the Bible...and yet they're so stubborn you can't tell them that!

Anywho..thanks whoever came up with this idea. :)

• Members

Jerry has been chatting on MSN very occasionally lately...I told him about the forum and he acknowledged my original comment but once I invited him back he never responded. I don't think he's mad, BroMatt, but I don't know what the problem is. Maybe he's thinking about it.

What about PastorJ and Mitch? Do they know?

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. But why not have it "invitation only"? If you see someone who is genuinely IFB then invite them to join privately. We already know several who have decided they don't want to post on the main boards, we could invite them...and then others that have been faithful.

Also "invitation only" makes sure only the right people get in doubly sure. And it keeps it hidden and low profile to others.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. But why not have it "invitation only"? If you see someone who is genuinely IFB then invite them to join privately. We already know several who have decided they don't want to post on the main boards, we could invite them...and then others that have been faithful.

Also "invitation only" makes sure only the right people get in doubly sure. And it keeps it hidden and low profile to others.

• Members
I thought about that, but I want to give everyone that qualifies the opportunity to join. If they can't see it they will not know about it.

After that topic in the help form, I am understanding the need for this.

I think they will natuarally see the "join the usergroup" in their CP and select it.

maybe make the "join the usergroup" more noticable.