• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Welcome to the IFB forums

• Members

Its been quieter on the boards now that certain are gone or inactive. But its good to have this place just in case someone wants to ask a more private question. I know I go to the ministry forum here and there just to ask the other pastors a question, I am sure it will be the same here.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...it is picking up. These things take time to get used too in at first. I like the privacy and NOT being nervous to talk about certain things. Yeah...I get a lil' nervous on the main boards....sometimes. :P I really do. Thanks, BroMatt. IMO, this is a good thing. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bump this up again. :saint

I took a break from OB, but I had some work that needed to be done as well so that figured in, plus I had my Air Force Reunion to attend while I had my very 1st Sunday off from church this year.

Tonight I made 2 post, so maybe I'm back, I'll just have to see, I thinking of slowing down a bit on posting, but them again, I'll have to see what works out for when I start reading topics it just seems that I ought to reply.

At 1st I did not like the idea of this section, but the more I think about it, the better I like it.

Hope all is well with all of you.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
oh yeah' date=' I have to watch for red and blue.[/quote']

In Michigan the main one to watch for is just red. State police have a "cherry" aka red light on top of their car. I have gotten pulled over for have some dents in the back of my car. Guess they were looking for a car similar to mine with rearend damage. :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...