• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Admin And Mods Beware!

• Administrators

Those links do not take you off the Online Baptist website and is part of the software. They take you here to the question section --> http://www.onlinebaptist.com/ask_a_baptist_a_question.html which is a section where guests can post questions. They are not external links and are reviewed by me before anyone can see them.

• Members

Those links do not take you off the Online Baptist website and is part of the software. They take you here to the question section --> http://www.onlinebaptist.com/ask_a_baptist_a_question.html which is a section where guests can post questions. They are not external links and are reviewed by me before anyone can see them.

Whew...ok... I am too wary to viruses, trojans, and malware to click on links I am not sure of their origin and purpose, and coming from a "guest" just added to my paranoia.  

• Administrators

Since we are on this topic. The next version of the question section is going to be awesome. It will allow people to posts questions and then allow our members to vote up or down the answers. The answers will be arranged by the best listed first and will be better integrated into the software than it is now.

• Administrators

Whew...ok... I am too wary to viruses, trojans, and malware to click on links I am not sure of their origin and purpose, and coming from a "guest" just added to my paranoia.  

I understand completely, I'm glad you mentioned something so that others would know also.  :thumb:

• Members

Since we are on this topic. The next version of the question section is going to be awesome. It will allow people to posts questions and then allow our members to vote up or down the answers. The answers will be arranged by the best listed first and will be better integrated into the software than it is now.

:wow: That is awesome!