• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Tubalcain's Spark Plug

MountainChristian

• Members

This was take from one of Les Feldick's shows. 

Genesis 4:22

"And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron:…"

If you get a chance, find that little paperback, WE ARE NOT THE FIRST. He is without a doubt NOT a Bible believer. I think it is evident from some of the statements that he makes. But he draws all of his information from archaeology and other items of antiquity going all the way back into the archives of some of the ancient Eastern religions where those priests had things that, as I read the book, I couldn’t help but think, well I think it is very possible!

Ham, Shem and Japheth as young men, going into the ark may have taken a few of those things with them. And they came out on this side of the Flood and it ended up finally in the hands of some of these Far Eastern Oriental religions. I have no trouble with that. He points out in that book the technology that existed at some point in time on the earth.

Again, he doesn’t allude to the Flood. He never mentions Noah’s Flood. All he says is that sometime in our past man evidently went into space. Man had rockets. Man had storage batteries. He had the internal combustion engine. They found bits and pieces. I mentioned it a few lessons ago, and a few of you couldn’t quite believe it! Where they had found bits and pieces of a spark plug. Not just laying in the soil someplace, but imbedded in rock!

And, all these things show us that at some point in our human history there were people who had tremendous technology.

Do you have any bible as proof?

Ecclesiastes 3:15

"That which hath been is now; and that which is to be (that is in the future from Solomon’s point in time. Remember the Scripture is eternal. The Scripture just leaps the centuries. It leaps the millennia and yet Solomon can write..) hath already been;..."

When I take those two verses in their context and really look at what it says, then I have to say that whatever technology we think we have today that is brand new, it’s not new at all. It’s all been here before.

I am of the total conviction that this generation from Adam until the Flood had tremendous intelligence. They were living up to 900 and so years. Adam lived 930 years and Methuselah 969 years. And everybody contemporary lived that long.

Imagine the great men of today who have to accomplish everything almost within 40-45 years for the most part. What if they could go for 900! Look at the technology that these people could bring out. And they did! I am convinced of it. Then after I read this gentleman’s paperback book, I know that by the time we get to the Flood that they had a technology that was just unbelievable.

Turns out it was a 1920s Champion Spark Plug. 

• Members

I didn't recognize the name but as soon as I started reading these I recalled that crazy teaching which I had encountered some time back.

You see this sort of teaching on the History Channel, and elsewhere, most often associated with the idea of ancient aliens having visited earth, giving early humans advanced technology. Often these ancient aliens, so the theory goes, were considered to be gods, which these programs most often play upon as a means of trying to discredit Scripture.

When Christians try to use these things in some sort of "Christianized" manner, they can cause as much or more harm than the others.

• Members

Sounds like a big fan of watching Feldick.  :icon_confused::puzzled3:

Who knows what technology the fallen angels [bene ha Elohim], from Genesis 6 , brought to the earth?

The apocryphal Book of Jasher [see: Joshua 10:13 & 2 Samuel 1:18] and Book of Enoch [ref. Jude 14 "prophet"].

Who knows what the next batch of fallen angels will bring with them when they come in regards to the Tribulation?

• Members

Sounds like a big fan of watching Feldick.  :icon_confused::puzzled3:

Feldick has a large following...just on Facebook alone, there are 3 groups (that I'm aware of) with over 2,000 members between the three groups. I want to be careful with what I say here, but you are a proponent of Feldick's. I remember that you made a comment once that if anyone wanted good Bible teaching, they should watch Les Feldick. Those may not be the exact words, but that's the gist of it. Some of what you say sounds almost word-for-word what Feldick says.

Feldick...in a way...is a breath of fresh air compared to other TV preachers/teachers. No fluff-n-stuff...no putting on a show...just teaching the Bible. He's enjoyable to listen to, he's sure of himself and what he teaches, and he lays things out in layman's terms.

But that's the danger, because many people will watch him for that and swallow everything the man says. Don't get me wrong, he says some good things...straight down the line Bible. But he also has some bad things that he mixes in with it...and people need to know and be warned about him. That's all MountainChristian is doing...and what MountainChristian is doing is biblical.

One thing I've noticed with the Dispensational Theology that we've been discussing (as opposed to the Dispensational Theology that I do agree with)...one thing I've noticed is, there seems to be a trend, where they find clues...pieces or snippets of verses, and they use that to build a theory and promote it as truth.

Such as the man would populate outer space theory...a theory built off of a portion of scripture (that was taken out of context in my view), but it was presented as truth. Feldick does the same thing...A LOT!

For instance, did you know that Paul (according to Feldick) will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Why sure he will. You know why? Because Jesus said...

Matthew 11:11
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

...and Paul said...

Ephesians 3:8
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

So there you have it...Les Feldick knows who the greatest in the kingdom of heaven is. Might be true; might not be...but to proclaim it as truth?

Keep warning people MountainChristian.

• Members

Sounds like a big fan of watching Feldick. :icon_confused::puzzled3:

Who knows what technology the fallen angels [bene ha Elohim], from Genesis 6 , brought to the earth?
The apocryphal Book of Jasher [see: Joshua 10:13 & 2 Samuel 1:18] and Book of Enoch [ref. Jude 14 "prophet"].
Who knows what the next batch of fallen angels will bring with them when they come in regards to the Tribulation?

Why would angels need spark plugs??????????????????

• Members

I remember that you made a comment once that if anyone wanted good Bible teaching, they should watch Les Feldick. Those may not be the exact words, but that's the gist of it. Some of what you say sounds almost word-for-word what Feldick says.

More disinformation from you.  It seems you and MountainChristian are big fans of Feldick. 

He isn't on TV here,  but I do understand that he knows the key of "rightly dividing" the

Scriptures (which is more than I can say for anyone else with a TV program...

except maybe Richard Jordan, and Peter Ruckman).

• Members

More disinformation from you.  It seems you and MountainChristian are big fans of Feldick. 

He isn't on TV here,  but I do understand that he knows the key of "rightly dividing" the

Scriptures (which is more than I can say for anyone else with a TV program...

except maybe Richard Jordan, and Peter Ruckman).

Okay...

• Members

I remember that you made a comment once that if anyone wanted good Bible teaching, they should watch Les Feldick. Those may not be the exact words, but that's the gist of it. Some of what you say sounds almost word-for-word what Feldick says.

More disinformation from you. 

You might want to check here --> 

• Members

You might want to check here --> 

Like I said, he's not on TV where I am.  However, it seems as though he is on your "much watch list" along with MountainChristian.

There are very, very few that even "have a clue" about dividing the Bible; I mentioned three that I know of: Jordan, Ruckman, Feldick.

Once you "catch on" to "rightly dividing", you don't really have a need to watch a T.V. program.  However, some are... well you know... 2 Tim 3:7

Perhaps you will be watching them and "commenting"? :nuts:  (BTW, that's "watching" as opposed to "recommending" - not synonyms).

Most just throw the entire Bible into the "written to Christians" category. 

If thy right eye offends thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee

Archived