• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Paul, A Burden?

DaveW

• Members

2Cor 12:13 For what is it wherein ye were inferior to other churches, except it be that I myself was not burdensome to you? forgive me this wrong.

Not to the Church at Corinth apparently, but in this matter this church was inferior, and Paul later realized he was wrong NOT to be burden to them.

The fact that they were inferior to other churches IN THIS MATTER indicates that other churches provided for Paul when he was with them.

Interesting......

• Members

2Cor 12:13 For what is it wherein ye were inferior to other churches, except it be that I myself was not burdensome to you? forgive me this wrong.

Not to the Church at Corinth apparently, but in this matter this church was inferior, and Paul later realized he was wrong NOT to be burden to them.

The fact that they were inferior to other churches IN THIS MATTER indicates that other churches provided for Paul when he was with them.

Interesting......

That is exactly how I understand it, and this is the one subject above all others that has me currently both frustrated and furious with both the churches (painting with a very broad brush, I know) who neglect and abuse the faithful shepherds God has given them, and greedy the "pastors" who have created such a culture of distrust for these faithful men with their avarice. Ultimately, we all have to trust God alone, don't we?

Archived