• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

<> God <>

John Luke Jr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John do you think that it is helpful for someone who has broken the law to go around and try pointing out hypocrisy or flaws in others? is that going to make up for the fact that he has broken the law? is his pointing out the errors of others going to somehow get him out of punishment?

It sure would be a sad thing for someone under the penalty of breaking the law, to be so concerned with others who have broken the law, that he refuses to see and accept the escape that has been provided for him to be free.

John did you know that there is an eternal law that people break, it's called God's Law, ever heard of the Ten Commandments John? 

How many lies have you ever told in your life?

How many times have you stolen in your life?

How many times have you dishonored your mom and dad?

The bible says if you have hatred in your heart, that you are a murderer at heart, How many times have you hated people and therefore murdered them in your heart?

The bible says not to commit adultery, but if you look on a woman and have lust in your heart Jesus said you've committed adultery in your heart, how many times have you looked on a woman and had lust in your heart?

Here's the prOBlem John, You are guilty of sinning against God, we all are, the bible says all have sinned.

John there is a punishment for sin, It's called Hell.

Romans 6:23-The wages of sin is death. 

Ezekiel says the soul that sins shall die.

Rev_20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 

So John, You are going to be guilty before God some day, But you seem to think that by coming in here and criticizing Christians is somehow going to help you? You have to stand before God someday, What are you going to do?

A Christian is someone who realizes Christ has died and paid there penalty for their sin, You must repent and trust in Christ in order to be saved and in order to be born again.

John my gut tells me that you do not know Christ, and that you have come on here to try and nit pick us, We do not claim to be righteous, we only claim the righteousness of Christ.

John I cannot judge you, because I am not the judge, I can tell you this though, if you have not trusted on Christ to save you from your sins and you have never been born again, then you CANNOT see the kingdom of God and you will be damned to eternal hell fire for all eternity, Your mocking of Christians will not help you. 

John, I do not think I am better than you, John I want you to know that God loves you so much that he gave Jesus Christ to die for you, but he will punish you for your sins, and you have no hope without Christ.

Perhaps I am wrong, and you are a Christian.. But if this message makes you mad, then your prOBlem is not with me or anyone else on this board, it is with God.

• Members

Don'not according to court records.

No, i am a white african-american.

They arrested you and you went through the court system

and they put you in prison, and yet in a few months, they realized they made a mistake.

And put the wrong person in prison.

• Members
Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 
Rom 10:10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 
Rom 10:11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 
Rom 10:12  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 
Rom 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 

Archived